『壹』 欧美电影经典对白
《肖申克的救赎》
Red与假释官的对话:
Officer: Please sit down. Ellis Boyd Redding your files say you've served 40 years of a life sentence. You feel you've been rehabilitated?
请坐。瑞德,你因终身监禁已被关了40年了,你觉得你已改过了吗?
Red: Rehabilitated? Well, now, let me see. I don't have any idea what that means.
改过?让我想想。我不明白那是什么意思。
Officer: It means you're ready to rejoin society.
你有心理准备重新投入社会吗?
Red: I know what you think it means, sonny. To me it's just a made-up word. A politician's word so that young fellas like yourself can wear a suit and a tie and have a job. What do you really want to know? Am I sorry for what I did?
我知道你们是怎么想的,老弟。对我来说那只是个用来掩饰的词,政客用的词语,让你们年青人能穿西装打领带、有一份好工作。你倒底想知道些什么?我对自己所犯的罪感到后悔吗?
Officer: Well, are you?
你有后悔吗?
Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then a young stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him. Tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stamp your forms, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth I don't give a shit.
没有一天我不感到后悔的。不是因为我在监狱里,或者你认为我该这样。我回首过往,一个年青的、愚蠢的孩子犯了大罪。我想和他谈谈,我想和他讲讲道理,告诉他做人道理。但已经不能了,那孩子已无影无踪。只剩下这个老人,我得这样生活下去。改过?只是个狗屁的字眼。你继续盖上你的印章吧,老弟,别再浪费我的时间了。说句实话,我根本不在乎!
Andy 写给Red的信:
Andy: Dear Red, if you're reading this, you've gotten out and if you've come this far, maybe you'd come a bit further. You remember the name of the town, don't you? I could use a good man to help me get my project on wheels. I'll keep an eye out for you and the chessboard ready. Remember, Red hope is a good thing maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. I will be hoping that this letter finds you and finds you well. Your friend, Andy.
亲爱的瑞德, 若你能看到这封信,那你已经出来了。如果你已来了这么远,也许可以再前进一点。你还记得那个地方的名字,是吗?我需要一个人和我一起工作。我期待你的到来,棋盘已经摆好了。记住,瑞德,有希望是件好事情,也许是世间最好的事情,好的事情从不会逝去。我希望这封信能见到你,见到你很好。你的朋友,安迪。
Red的旁白:
Red: Not long after the warden deprived us of his company I got a postcard in the mail. It was blank, but the postmark said Fort Hancock, Texas. Fort Hancock, right on the border. That's where Andy crossed. When I picture him heading south in his own car with the top down it always makes me laugh. Andy Dufresne who crawled through a river of shit and came out clean on the other side. Andy Dufresne headed for the Pacific. Those of us who knew him best talk about him often. I swear, the stuff he pulled...Sometimes it makes me sad, though, Andy being gone. I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away,the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up does rejoice. But still the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone. I guess I just miss my friend.
诺顿狱长一伙倒台之后,我收到了张明信片。它是空白的,但是邮戳是汉格堡,德萨斯州的。汉格堡,就在边境那里。安迪就是从那里出国的。当我想到他开车向南走的时候,我总会笑起来。安迪•德弗瑞恩,爬过了那臭屎沟,然后干干净净的到另一边去了。安迪•德弗瑞恩,向太平洋进发。我们跟他熟的老是谈起安迪,我发誓,他总是带来话题。安迪已经离开了,虽然有时那令我伤心,但我不得不提醒自己有些鸟是不能关在笼子里的。它们的羽毛太光亮,当它们飞走的时候,你会觉得把它们关起来是种罪恶。但是,它们的离开让你生活的地方空荡荡的,可能我只是想念我的朋友了。
"Get busy living or get busy dying." That's goddamn right. For the second time in my life I'm guilty of committing a crime—— Parole violation. Of course I doubt they'll toss up any roadblocks for that. Not for an old crook like me. I find I'm so excited I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope…
“要么忙着活, 要么忙着死。”这话一点都没错。我一生中第二次犯了罪,违反了假释条例。当然,我怀疑他们会因此设下路障,尤其是像我这样的老人家。我发现我很激动,几乎坐不住,思绪纷乱。这是一个自由人才能感受到的,一个自由人开始了漫长的旅程,伴随着未知的结局。我希望我能成功越过边界;我希望看见我的朋友,和他握手;我希望太平洋的海水如我梦中那样的蓝;我希望……
《国家宝藏2》
Patrick:They have no understanding.
没有一点同情心。
Ben:You know the truth. That's all that matters. You heard the story from Grandpa.
你知道真相,这就足够了.你从查尔斯爷爷那里听到的故事才是真的
Patrick:The story? This guy's got evidence. He's got everything. We have a story. We have nothing.
故事?那家伙拿出的是证据,他就能证明一切。我们只有故事,什么都没法证明。
For one brief moment, the Gates family could hold its head up. Now we're a bunch of crazies.
盖茨家族扬眉吐气才没多久,现在又变成一群疯子了。
Ben: But we're not liars.
但我们不是骗子。
Wilkinson is saying that Thomas Gates was a mastermind to one of the darkest hours in U.S. History.
威尔金森说是汤玛斯•盖茨一手策划了美国历史上最黑暗的时刻。
And he burned the diary page to cover that up.
而且为了掩盖真相,他还焚烧了日记。
You and I both know he burned the page to keep Booth's men from finding the treasure.
但你我都知道他之所以烧掉那页日记,是为了阻止布思和他的人找到宝藏。
That's what we're gonna prove. There’s only one way to prove it.
那就是我们要去证明的东西。只有一个方法能证明。
Patrick:You have to find the treasure.
得找到宝藏。
Ben: You've got to find it. You're gonna help me find it. So come on. Let's hear the story again from Grandpa Charles.
必须找到它,而且你得帮我一起找。把查尔斯爷爷说过的故事再讲一遍。
Patrick:Grandpa heard his father say “Treasure map.” Then there was a commotion.
爷爷听到他爸爸说到“藏宝图”。然后外面就乱起来了。
Ben:Got all that. Was there anything after that? Anything he said, something he did? Anything at all?
那些都说过了,之后呢?他有说过什么,做过什么吗?随便什么。
Patrick:Wait a minute.
慢着…
Ben:What?
怎么了?
Patrick:He took his son's hand. He looked him in the eye, and he said, with his dying breath: "The debt that all men pay."
他握住他儿子的手,看着儿子的眼睛,用最后一口气说到:“凡人皆要还之债”。
Ben:"The debt that all men pay"?
凡人皆要还之债。
Patrick:The debt that Thomas paid.
汤玛斯已经还了。
《国家宝藏1》
Ben:Well, I'm gonna get straight to the point. Someone’s gonna steal the Declaration of Independence.
那好,我们就开门见山吧. 有人打算偷《独立宣言》。
Riley:It’s true.
是真的。
Abigail:I think I’d better put you gentlemen in touch with the FBI.
我看还是帮你们联络联邦调查局吧。
Ben:We’ve been to the FBI.
我们去过联邦调查局了。
Abigail:And?
结果呢?
Riley:They assured us that the Declaration cannot possibly be stolen.
他们告诉我们《独立宣言》是不可能被偷走的。
Abigail:They’re right.
他们说得没错。
Ben:My friend and I are less certain. However, if we were given the privilege of examining the document... we would be able to tell you for certain if it were actually in any danger.
我和我朋友可没这么有信心.然而,如果能给我们检查一下这份文件的特权...我们就可以肯定地告诉你,是不是存在着任何危险。
Abigail:What do you think you’re gonna find?
你们想要去发现什么?
Ben:We believe that there’s an...encryption on the back.
我们相信它的背面有...一组编码。
Abigail:An encryption, like a code?
一组编码?你是说密码?
Ben:Yes, ma’am.
是的,女士。
Abigail:Of what?
什么样的密码?
Ben:Uh... a cartograph.
呃... 一副图。
Abigail:A map.
一张地图。
Ben:Yes, ma’am.
是的,女士。
Abigail:A map of what?
一张什么地图?
Ben:The location of...of... hidden items of historic and intrinsic value.
埋藏了一些...具有历史价值的...东西的...位置。
. Abigail:A treasure map?
一张藏宝图?
Riley:That’s where we lost the FBI.
这也就是联邦调查局不信我们的地方。
Abigail:You’re treasure-hunters, aren’t you?
你们是寻宝人?对吧?
Ben:We’re more like treasure-protectors.
更确切地说,我们是宝藏的守卫者。
Abigail:Mr. Brown, I have personally seen the back of the Declaration of Independence, and I promise you, the only thing there is a notation that reads, "Original Declaration of Independence, dated...
布朗先生,我亲自看过《独立宣言》的背面,我向你保证,那上面只有一行标注写道, 《独立宣言》原件,签署于是...
Ben:"Four of July, 1776." Yes, ma’am.
"1776年7月4日." 是的,女士。
Abigail:But no map.
但是没有地图。
Ben:It’s invisible.
地图是肉眼看不见的。
Abigail:Oh! Right.
噢!是的。
Riley:And that’s where we lost the Department of Homeland Security.
国土安全部也因此不相信我们。
Abigail:What led you to assume there’s this invisible map?
你们为什么会相信上面有隐形的地图?
Ben:We found an engraving on the stem of a 200-year-old pipe.
我们在一个两百年前的烟斗的把上发现一些铭文。
Riley:Owned by Freemasons.
烟斗曾为共济会所有。
Abigail:May I see the pipe?
我可以看看那个烟斗吗?
Riley:Uh, we don’t have it.
呃,现在不在我们手上。
Abigail:Did Big Foot take it?
大脚怪把它拿走了吗?
Ben:It was nice meeting you.
很高兴认识你。
Abigail:Nice to meet you, too.
我也很高兴认识你。
『贰』 英语观后感,有翻译的,最好是儿童电影
蜘蛛侠 Plotsummary: .Byaccident,heisbittedbyagenetically-alteredspiderandafterthat,.Therefore,heuseshispowertofightcrime.However,-man,GreenGoblin.Spider-,.Ontheotherhand,. Myopinions: -manisimpressive,especiallythepartofSpider-manflyinginthesky,itlooksrealistic.ThemusicinSpider-manmademefeelexcited.However,.Besides,Ilikethestoryofthefilm,itisoutstandingandteachesme“.”,myresponsibilityistoworkhard. 剧情简介: 彼得帕克是一个高中生。偶然的,他是bitted由一个转基因蜘蛛和在此之后,他发现,他赢得了奇怪的力量蜘蛛。因此,他却利用他的权力,打击犯罪。然而,诺曼奥斯本的新能源已成为一个敌人,蜘蛛侠,绿哥布林。蜘蛛侠需要绿色哥布林斗争,但他混淆作为诺曼奥斯本的父亲是他最好的朋友。另一方面,彼得帕克斗争爱上玛丽简。 我的意见: 我喜欢这部电影,因为它的打斗场面是巨大的和动画蜘蛛侠令人印象深刻,特别是部分蜘蛛侠飞行在天空中,它看起来现实。中的音乐蜘蛛人让我感到兴奋。然而,部分之间的爱情彼得帕克和玛丽简是很无聊。此外,我喜欢这个故事的电影,这是杰出的,并教我“在大国意味着巨大的责任。”我们有我们自己的责任在我们的生活和现在,我的责任是努力工作。 《功夫熊猫》(《KungFuPanda》)的: Thismovieisveryfunny! Isawthismovielastweek,anditwassoterrfic.ThisfilmmakesmelovingKungFu! ,? Itoldherit',anditonlylivesinChina. Inthismovie,,, , Irecommendthisfilmtoyou.! ThefilmstartsapandanamedPo(voiceofJackBlack),.Heworksforhisfather,Mr.Ping(JamesHong)inanoodleshop,whichfeaturesPing'slegendarySecretIngredient.HowPing,,fatheredapandaisamystery,notleasttoPo,'. ,upzillionsofsteps,whichthepudgyPocanbarelyclimb.Butclimbthemhedoes,dragginganoodlewagon,heDragonWarrior,(IanMcShane)inkung-fucombat.,the"FuriousFive":Monkey(JackieChan),Tigress(AngelinaJolie),Mantis(SethRogen),Viper(LucyLiu)andCrane(DavidCross).,.,tops.Allfivehavebeentrained(fornearlyforever,Igather)bythewiseShifu,whowithDustinHoffman''tgivetheothersalotofdepth.Anyway,it'suptothetemplemasterOogway(RandallDukKim),anancientturtle,tomakethefinalselection,andhechooses--yes,hechoosesthehaplessandpudgyPo. ,,.There'(haven'tweseenthatbefore?),hand-to-hand-to-tailcombatwithPoandTaiLung,anpstagingeverything,. "KungFuPanda".Thestoryiswaytoopredictable,andtruthtotell,Pohimselfdidn'toverwhelmmewithhischarisma.Butit'selegantlydrawn,,andit'.Forthekids,ofcourse,allthisstuffismuchofamuchness,andheretheygoagain. 英文电影:阿甘正传观后感(中英文对照) 阿甘有自己的坚持,他不断地跑步,JUSTRUNS.他跑步不为任何理由。他说:"人要往前看,千万不要被过去拖累。我想我跑步就是这个意义”和过去告别,不停留在原处。也许这世界上太多人随拨逐流,很少人会坚持做一件事,阿甘坚持自己的坚持,于是他成了“神”。影片中还有一位主要人物是上校丹。他在越南战争中失去了双腿。他说他的命运就是战死。然而阿甘却救他,让他活了下来。失去双腿后他开始憎恨生活,生活得很颓废,责怪阿甘当初救了他。然而当他调整心态,去和阿甘一起捕鱼生活,有了收获后,开始感觉到生活的美好。感谢阿甘当初就了他。影片试图通过这个角色告诉观者生活总是美好的。乌云后有彩虹,绝境后有重生。关键是看我们给不给自己一个好心态,一个机会去改变不好的现状。影片试图向观者传达这样一个信息:或许做好我们该做的每一件事,生活就会给我们一个好的回馈。只要有一种坚持就会出现一个奇迹。 Mr.AGanhashisownperseverance,,JUSTRUNS.Hesaid:“Manhastlookforward,andneverencumberedbyforetime.Ithankthat'sthemeaningofmyrunning.”Saygoodbyetoforetimeanddon'tstayin-place.ktoonething,Mr.AGandoesandbecomes“GOD”..DanlosthislegsinVietnarmWar.Hesaidthathisfateisdeathinwar.However,Mr.AGansavedhimandlethimbealive.Afterlosinglegs,,complainingthatA Ganshouldn'tsavehim.Whenheadjustedhismind,livingonfishingwithAGan,'shelp..Rainbowisalwaysaftercloud.angebadsituation.:dowellwhatweshoulddo,andlifewillreturnuswell.. 电影《飘》观后感中英文对照版 04级房地产营销班张清 看完电影《gongwiththewind》,我很为瑞德这个人物形象所感动。瑞德倜傥潇洒,魅力无穷,而且幽默风趣,坚强勇敢,他富有,又尊重女性,对爱情矢志不渝。他又是一位独具慧眼,又敏锐洞察力和自制力的人,而且有自己的行事准则。他就象无边的大海,就象茂密的森林,可以让女性依偎。斯佳丽结识瑞德后结过两次婚,瑞德对她的初衷却一直没有丝毫改变,这样的恋爱态度令受我感到吃惊。米切尔给了瑞德博大的胸怀,他宽容别人的错误,始终尊重别人的权利。在他心里,男女是完全平等的。我不知道还有什么样的男性比这个形象更加完美了。 Seetheovermovie《gongwiththewind》,.,themagicpowerisendless,humorandwit,thestrengthisbrave,heisrich,respectingagainfemale,tolovefaithful.'t,-controldint,andhavetodothestandardownly.Heislimitlessoceaninelephant,thickforestinelephant,andcanmakefemaledependenton.,however,,.,hetolerateotherpeople'smistake,respectingotherpeople'srightalways.Inhisinthemind,menandwomenarecompleteequal.. 动画喜剧海底总动员 Somewhere,underthesea,weak-finnedclownfishNemo(AlexanderGould)liveswithhisfretfulfather,Marlin(AlbertBrooks).Smotheredbypop'sparanoia,heventuresawayfromthereef,buthisdad'. TakentoatankinaSydneydentists,NemomeetsGill(WillemDafoe)andco-.Meanwhile,(EllenDeGeneres),andsetsouttosavehisson... ptandstars.'sswornoffkilling(Remember,fisharefriends,notfood!),,whoseshort- 喜剧动物片101真狗 mypersonalfavorite"101D"mediumisDisney's"101Dalmatians:theSeries".(DodieSmithbook,1961and1996movies).Butstilldoesitsownthings,too. OurmainpupsincludebraveLucky,,lovableRolly,thegourmandofthepups,andsweetlittleCadpig,whoisthetrueruntofthelitter.AlsothereisSpotthechicken,wholongstobeadog..TheyareusuallyfoilingCruella'sschemesfortheirland,oroutwittingLt.Pug(I'llgettohimlater),orsneakingintoGrutely,or...justhavingfun,makingaverylikableshow.