⑴ happy arabia什么意思 我知道是一首歌 我想知道她的意思
歌曲:Happy Arabia
汉语名称:海上绿洲
发行时间:1988年4月
专辑:《The Silk Road of the Sea》(海上丝路精选)是 S.E.N.S(神思者)
多日的海上航行,于茫茫海雾中,
看到一片生机盎然的美景。
在海上真有绿洲一样的岛屿,
但是我觉得这首曲子更多的是描绘海市蜃楼般的美景。
那是远航中仙境一样的地方,
可以向往,可以像看圣地一样地遥望。
它是那样地美仑美奂,那样地飘渺,
又是那样地可望而不可及,
但也是为海航带来了美丽和希望。
回首再看一眼吧,短暂的遇见,
转眼就是渐行渐远。
这是我认为最优秀的曲子,来说这首曲子。
古典,空灵,委婉,悠扬,等等等等,
我觉得这些字眼都不足以形容这首曲子。
无比东方的曲子,
任何字眼词汇来涵盖都是那么地苍白无力。
⑵ 精灵旅社最后的歌曲叫什么
精灵旅社的片尾曲叫 cause you are my zin
cause you are my zin
I thought I found a love but she was just a fling.
我以为是真爱,结果只是暧昧
And then I'm a girl,
然后我遇到了一个女孩
and felt a different thing.
感觉大有不同
It's like your hit in the ring like you're pulled by a string.
就像正中红心,魂牵梦萦
Can't breathe like you're choking on a chicken wing.
小鹿乱撞,无法呼吸
It was a thing called a zing.
不经意来到的爱
And I wanted to sing,
让我想放声歌唱
and listen to the ballads of a man named Sting.
听那个人的歌声叫做斯汀
Baby, looks in your eye.
宝贝,望向你的眼眸
And it's suddenly spring like when Nala kissed Simba in the lion king.
好似春日降临,就如狮子王里的娜娜看见辛巴
Zinging in the air and I don't have a care.
空气中擦出火花,我却无法觉察
I'm winging from the zing that we share.
我在其中翱翔荡漾
Zinging in the rain.
在雨中擦出火花
Now I'm feeling no pain.
痛楚都消逝不见
It's real, time for celebrating cause you're my zing.
此刻就应欢庆,因为你是我的命中注定
Drag, ready to throw down?
你准备好了吗?
No,
没有
no I just came closer to hear you better.
我走近点,好听得更清楚
Oh, come on!
得了吧
Just give it a try.
试试吧
Alright.
好吧
Maybe just a little bit.
就一点儿
So listen all you zingers from here to beijing.
从这里到北京是命中注定,我们在聆听
You better grab a box of strings and get ready
相爱就要相守
to cling cause if love was money, you'd better be yelling "cha - ching",
如果爱就是金钱,你就会唱起数钱声
cause next to zing, cupid's arrow's a little bee sting,
有了命中注定,丘比特之箭也不过蜜蜂一刺
it was a zing and a zang and a ziygididy and there was one only one
是我的命中注定
lady in the zing for me cause when you zing (when you zing)!
只有一位美女
You better know one little thing: the only thing
你需要知道一件小事:只有一件事
you're gonnna sling is a wedding ring!
你要知道,最好的珠宝,是那婚戒
Zinging in the air.
空气中擦出火花
Now I don't have a care.
我却无法觉察
I'm winging from the zing that we share.
我在其中翱翔荡漾
Zinging in the rain.
在雨中擦出火花
Now I'm feeling no pain.
痛楚都消逝不见
It's a real time celebrating for cause you're my zing.
此刻就应欢庆,因为你是我的命中注定
To the zing y'all, y'all.ba-da-bing
只为真爱,大伙儿,大伙儿,吧嗒槟
Gonnna knock you out right outta that ring y'all.
把你从戒指环中踢飞
Better ring y'all, happening y'all.
戒指,大伙儿,要买戒指,大伙儿
Pay attention to the undead king, y'all!
注意没死的国王,大伙儿
Oh!
哦! ......
cause you are my zin是《精灵旅社》片尾曲。
《精灵旅社》由格恩迪·塔塔科夫斯基指导,丹·哈格曼担任编剧,亚当·桑德勒、赛琳娜·戈麦斯、史蒂夫·布西密和凯文·詹姆斯等共同献声配音。
影片讲述吸血鬼之王德古拉伯爵为了保护心爱的女儿远离人类,建造一家五星级的怪物酒店,正当他满心欢喜地为宝贝女儿筹备118岁生日晚宴时,一位人类客人乔纳森误打误撞闯入酒店。德古拉想尽各种手段将他赶出吸血鬼的地盘,而乔纳森却与德古拉的女儿一见钟情。
⑶ 电影精灵变中这首音乐叫什么
你听听看看是不是这首歌曲
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mF2L4D7FlnE
⑷ 电影精灵旅社1中两次开派对中的歌曲是什么
Where did the time go girl
cause you're my zing
⑸ song of the sea电影里,有一段海豹女和小精灵唱的很欢快的歌 堵了曼什么什么的
歌曲:lama 翻译过来意思好像是海澡
⑹ 在电影 精灵变中有段悲伤的歌曲 叫什么
的法规的法规的法规的法规的法规
⑺ 有谁知道神曲奏界里面第12集里那个精灵唱的歌曲名字是什么
神曲奏界插曲
L'aura
~
精霊の呗mp3格式
貌似是完全版
http://nicosound.anyap.info/sound/sm6318615
点パソコンへ転送
下载