導航:首頁 > 電影推薦 > getout電影關於什麼意思是什麼

getout電影關於什麼意思是什麼

發布時間:2024-06-19 15:37:35

『壹』 歐美電影經典對白

《肖申克的救贖》
Red與假釋官的對話:
Officer: Please sit down. Ellis Boyd Redding your files say you've served 40 years of a life sentence. You feel you've been rehabilitated?
請坐。瑞德,你因終身監禁已被關了40年了,你覺得你已改過了嗎?
Red: Rehabilitated? Well, now, let me see. I don't have any idea what that means.
改過?讓我想想。我不明白那是什麼意思。
Officer: It means you're ready to rejoin society.
你有心理准備重新投入社會嗎?
Red: I know what you think it means, sonny. To me it's just a made-up word. A politician's word so that young fellas like yourself can wear a suit and a tie and have a job. What do you really want to know? Am I sorry for what I did?
我知道你們是怎麼想的,老弟。對我來說那隻是個用來掩飾的詞,政客用的詞語,讓你們年青人能穿西裝打領帶、有一份好工作。你倒底想知道些什麼?我對自己所犯的罪感到後悔嗎?
Officer: Well, are you?
你有後悔嗎?
Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then a young stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him. Tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stamp your forms, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth I don't give a shit.
沒有一天我不感到後悔的。不是因為我在監獄里,或者你認為我該這樣。我回首過往,一個年青的、愚蠢的孩子犯了大罪。我想和他談談,我想和他講講道理,告訴他做人道理。但已經不能了,那孩子已無影無蹤。只剩下這個老人,我得這樣生活下去。改過?只是個狗屁的字眼。你繼續蓋上你的印章吧,老弟,別再浪費我的時間了。說句實話,我根本不在乎!

Andy 寫給Red的信:
Andy: Dear Red, if you're reading this, you've gotten out and if you've come this far, maybe you'd come a bit further. You remember the name of the town, don't you? I could use a good man to help me get my project on wheels. I'll keep an eye out for you and the chessboard ready. Remember, Red hope is a good thing maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. I will be hoping that this letter finds you and finds you well. Your friend, Andy.
親愛的瑞德, 若你能看到這封信,那你已經出來了。如果你已來了這么遠,也許可以再前進一點。你還記得那個地方的名字,是嗎?我需要一個人和我一起工作。我期待你的到來,棋盤已經擺好了。記住,瑞德,有希望是件好事情,也許是世間最好的事情,好的事情從不會逝去。我希望這封信能見到你,見到你很好。你的朋友,安迪。
Red的旁白:
Red: Not long after the warden deprived us of his company I got a postcard in the mail. It was blank, but the postmark said Fort Hancock, Texas. Fort Hancock, right on the border. That's where Andy crossed. When I picture him heading south in his own car with the top down it always makes me laugh. Andy Dufresne who crawled through a river of shit and came out clean on the other side. Andy Dufresne headed for the Pacific. Those of us who knew him best talk about him often. I swear, the stuff he pulled...Sometimes it makes me sad, though, Andy being gone. I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away,the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up does rejoice. But still the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone. I guess I just miss my friend.
諾頓獄長一夥倒台之後,我收到了張明信片。它是空白的,但是郵戳是漢格堡,德薩斯州的。漢格堡,就在邊境那裡。安迪就是從那裡出國的。當我想到他開車向南走的時候,我總會笑起來。安迪•德弗瑞恩,爬過了那臭屎溝,然後乾乾凈凈的到另一邊去了。安迪•德弗瑞恩,向太平洋進發。我們跟他熟的老是談起安迪,我發誓,他總是帶來話題。安迪已經離開了,雖然有時那令我傷心,但我不得不提醒自己有些鳥是不能關在籠子里的。它們的羽毛太光亮,當它們飛走的時候,你會覺得把它們關起來是種罪惡。但是,它們的離開讓你生活的地方空盪盪的,可能我只是想念我的朋友了。

"Get busy living or get busy dying." That's goddamn right. For the second time in my life I'm guilty of committing a crime—— Parole violation. Of course I doubt they'll toss up any roadblocks for that. Not for an old crook like me. I find I'm so excited I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope…
「要麼忙著活, 要麼忙著死。」這話一點都沒錯。我一生中第二次犯了罪,違反了假釋條例。當然,我懷疑他們會因此設下路障,尤其是像我這樣的老人家。我發現我很激動,幾乎坐不住,思緒紛亂。這是一個自由人才能感受到的,一個自由人開始了漫長的旅程,伴隨著未知的結局。我希望我能成功越過邊界;我希望看見我的朋友,和他握手;我希望太平洋的海水如我夢中那樣的藍;我希望……

《國家寶藏2》
Patrick:They have no understanding.
沒有一點同情心。
Ben:You know the truth. That's all that matters. You heard the story from Grandpa.
你知道真相,這就足夠了.你從查爾斯爺爺那裡聽到的故事才是真的
Patrick:The story? This guy's got evidence. He's got everything. We have a story. We have nothing.
故事?那傢伙拿出的是證據,他就能證明一切。我們只有故事,什麼都沒法證明。
For one brief moment, the Gates family could hold its head up. Now we're a bunch of crazies.
蓋茨家族揚眉吐氣才沒多久,現在又變成一群瘋子了。
Ben: But we're not liars.
但我們不是騙子。
Wilkinson is saying that Thomas Gates was a mastermind to one of the darkest hours in U.S. History.
威爾金森說是湯瑪斯•蓋茨一手策劃了美國歷史上最黑暗的時刻。
And he burned the diary page to cover that up.
而且為了掩蓋真相,他還焚燒了日記。
You and I both know he burned the page to keep Booth's men from finding the treasure.
但你我都知道他之所以燒掉那頁日記,是為了阻止布思和他的人找到寶藏。
That's what we're gonna prove. There』s only one way to prove it.
那就是我們要去證明的東西。只有一個方法能證明。
Patrick:You have to find the treasure.
得找到寶藏。
Ben: You've got to find it. You're gonna help me find it. So come on. Let's hear the story again from Grandpa Charles.
必須找到它,而且你得幫我一起找。把查爾斯爺爺說過的故事再講一遍。
Patrick:Grandpa heard his father say 「Treasure map.」 Then there was a commotion.
爺爺聽到他爸爸說到「藏寶圖」。然後外面就亂起來了。
Ben:Got all that. Was there anything after that? Anything he said, something he did? Anything at all?
那些都說過了,之後呢?他有說過什麼,做過什麼嗎?隨便什麼。
Patrick:Wait a minute.
慢著…
Ben:What?
怎麼了?
Patrick:He took his son's hand. He looked him in the eye, and he said, with his dying breath: "The debt that all men pay."
他握住他兒子的手,看著兒子的眼睛,用最後一口氣說到:「凡人皆要還之債」。
Ben:"The debt that all men pay"?
凡人皆要還之債。
Patrick:The debt that Thomas paid.
湯瑪斯已經還了。

《國家寶藏1》
Ben:Well, I'm gonna get straight to the point. Someone』s gonna steal the Declaration of Independence.
那好,我們就開門見山吧. 有人打算偷《獨立宣言》。
Riley:It』s true.
是真的。
Abigail:I think I』d better put you gentlemen in touch with the FBI.
我看還是幫你們聯絡聯邦調查局吧。
Ben:We』ve been to the FBI.
我們去過聯邦調查局了。
Abigail:And?
結果呢?
Riley:They assured us that the Declaration cannot possibly be stolen.
他們告訴我們《獨立宣言》是不可能被偷走的。
Abigail:They』re right.
他們說得沒錯。
Ben:My friend and I are less certain. However, if we were given the privilege of examining the document... we would be able to tell you for certain if it were actually in any danger.
我和我朋友可沒這么有信心.然而,如果能給我們檢查一下這份文件的特權...我們就可以肯定地告訴你,是不是存在著任何危險。
Abigail:What do you think you』re gonna find?
你們想要去發現什麼?
Ben:We believe that there』s an...encryption on the back.
我們相信它的背面有...一組編碼。
Abigail:An encryption, like a code?
一組編碼?你是說密碼?
Ben:Yes, ma』am.
是的,女士。
Abigail:Of what?
什麼樣的密碼?
Ben:Uh... a cartograph.
呃... 一副圖。
Abigail:A map.
一張地圖。
Ben:Yes, ma』am.
是的,女士。
Abigail:A map of what?
一張什麼地圖?
Ben:The location of...of... hidden items of historic and intrinsic value.
埋藏了一些...具有歷史價值的...東西的...位置。
. Abigail:A treasure map?
一張藏寶圖?
Riley:That』s where we lost the FBI.
這也就是聯邦調查局不信我們的地方。
Abigail:You』re treasure-hunters, aren』t you?
你們是尋寶人?對吧?
Ben:We』re more like treasure-protectors.
更確切地說,我們是寶藏的守衛者。
Abigail:Mr. Brown, I have personally seen the back of the Declaration of Independence, and I promise you, the only thing there is a notation that reads, "Original Declaration of Independence, dated...
布朗先生,我親自看過《獨立宣言》的背面,我向你保證,那上面只有一行標注寫道, 《獨立宣言》原件,簽署於是...
Ben:"Four of July, 1776." Yes, ma』am.
"1776年7月4日." 是的,女士。
Abigail:But no map.
但是沒有地圖。
Ben:It』s invisible.
地圖是肉眼看不見的。
Abigail:Oh! Right.
噢!是的。
Riley:And that』s where we lost the Department of Homeland Security.
國土安全部也因此不相信我們。
Abigail:What led you to assume there』s this invisible map?
你們為什麼會相信上面有隱形的地圖?
Ben:We found an engraving on the stem of a 200-year-old pipe.
我們在一個兩百年前的煙斗的把上發現一些銘文。
Riley:Owned by Freemasons.
煙斗曾為共濟會所有。
Abigail:May I see the pipe?
我可以看看那個煙斗嗎?
Riley:Uh, we don』t have it.
呃,現在不在我們手上。
Abigail:Did Big Foot take it?
大腳怪把它拿走了嗎?
Ben:It was nice meeting you.
很高興認識你。
Abigail:Nice to meet you, too.
我也很高興認識你。

『貳』 英語觀後感,有翻譯的,最好是兒童電影

蜘蛛俠 Plotsummary: .Byaccident,heisbittedbyagenetically-alteredspiderandafterthat,.Therefore,heuseshispowertofightcrime.However,-man,GreenGoblin.Spider-,.Ontheotherhand,. Myopinions: -manisimpressive,especiallythepartofSpider-manflyinginthesky,itlooksrealistic.ThemusicinSpider-manmademefeelexcited.However,.Besides,Ilikethestoryofthefilm,itisoutstandingandteachesme「.」,myresponsibilityistoworkhard. 劇情簡介: 彼得帕克是一個高中生。偶然的,他是bitted由一個轉基因蜘蛛和在此之後,他發現,他贏得了奇怪的力量蜘蛛。因此,他卻利用他的權力,打擊犯罪。然而,諾曼奧斯本的新能源已成為一個敵人,蜘蛛俠,綠哥布林。蜘蛛俠需要綠色哥布林斗爭,但他混淆作為諾曼奧斯本的父親是他最好的朋友。另一方面,彼得帕克斗爭愛上瑪麗簡。 我的意見: 我喜歡這部電影,因為它的打鬥場面是巨大的和動畫蜘蛛俠令人印象深刻,特別是部分蜘蛛俠飛行在天空中,它看起來現實。中的音樂蜘蛛人讓我感到興奮。然而,部分之間的愛情彼得帕克和瑪麗簡是很無聊。此外,我喜歡這個故事的電影,這是傑出的,並教我「在大國意味著巨大的責任。」我們有我們自己的責任在我們的生活和現在,我的責任是努力工作。 《功夫熊貓》(《KungFuPanda》)的: Thismovieisveryfunny! Isawthismovielastweek,anditwassoterrfic.ThisfilmmakesmelovingKungFu! ,? Itoldherit',anditonlylivesinChina. Inthismovie,,, , Irecommendthisfilmtoyou.! ThefilmstartsapandanamedPo(voiceofJackBlack),.Heworksforhisfather,Mr.Ping(JamesHong)inanoodleshop,whichfeaturesPing'slegendarySecretIngredient.HowPing,,fatheredapandaisamystery,notleasttoPo,'. ,upzillionsofsteps,whichthepudgyPocanbarelyclimb.Butclimbthemhedoes,dragginganoodlewagon,heDragonWarrior,(IanMcShane)inkung-fucombat.,the"FuriousFive":Monkey(JackieChan),Tigress(AngelinaJolie),Mantis(SethRogen),Viper(LucyLiu)andCrane(DavidCross).,.,tops.Allfivehavebeentrained(fornearlyforever,Igather)bythewiseShifu,whowithDustinHoffman''tgivetheothersalotofdepth.Anyway,it'suptothetemplemasterOogway(RandallDukKim),anancientturtle,tomakethefinalselection,andhechooses--yes,hechoosesthehaplessandpudgyPo. ,,.There'(haven'tweseenthatbefore?),hand-to-hand-to-tailcombatwithPoandTaiLung,anpstagingeverything,. "KungFuPanda".Thestoryiswaytoopredictable,andtruthtotell,Pohimselfdidn'toverwhelmmewithhischarisma.Butit'selegantlydrawn,,andit'.Forthekids,ofcourse,allthisstuffismuchofamuchness,andheretheygoagain. 英文電影:阿甘正傳觀後感(中英文對照) 阿甘有自己的堅持,他不斷地跑步,JUSTRUNS.他跑步不為任何理由。他說:"人要往前看,千萬不要被過去拖累。我想我跑步就是這個意義」和過去告別,不停留在原處。也許這世界上太多人隨撥逐流,很少人會堅持做一件事,阿甘堅持自己的堅持,於是他成了「神」。影片中還有一位主要人物是上校丹。他在越南戰爭中失去了雙腿。他說他的命運就是戰死。然而阿甘卻救他,讓他活了下來。失去雙腿後他開始憎恨生活,生活得很頹廢,責怪阿甘當初救了他。然而當他調整心態,去和阿甘一起捕魚生活,有了收獲後,開始感覺到生活的美好。感謝阿甘當初就了他。影片試圖通過這個角色告訴觀者生活總是美好的。烏雲後有彩虹,絕境後有重生。關鍵是看我們給不給自己一個好心態,一個機會去改變不好的現狀。影片試圖向觀者傳達這樣一個信息:或許做好我們該做的每一件事,生活就會給我們一個好的回饋。只要有一種堅持就會出現一個奇跡。 Mr.AGanhashisownperseverance,,JUSTRUNS.Hesaid:「Manhastlookforward,andneverencumberedbyforetime.Ithankthat'sthemeaningofmyrunning.」Saygoodbyetoforetimeanddon'tstayin-place.ktoonething,Mr.AGandoesandbecomes「GOD」..DanlosthislegsinVietnarmWar.Hesaidthathisfateisdeathinwar.However,Mr.AGansavedhimandlethimbealive.Afterlosinglegs,,complainingthatA Ganshouldn'tsavehim.Whenheadjustedhismind,livingonfishingwithAGan,'shelp..Rainbowisalwaysaftercloud.angebadsituation.:dowellwhatweshoulddo,andlifewillreturnuswell.. 電影《飄》觀後感中英文對照版 04級房地產營銷班張清 看完電影《gongwiththewind》,我很為瑞德這個人物形象所感動。瑞德倜儻瀟灑,魅力無窮,而且幽默風趣,堅強勇敢,他富有,又尊重女性,對愛情矢志不渝。他又是一位獨具慧眼,又敏銳洞察力和自製力的人,而且有自己的行事准則。他就象無邊的大海,就象茂密的森林,可以讓女性依偎。斯佳麗結識瑞德後結過兩次婚,瑞德對她的初衷卻一直沒有絲毫改變,這樣的戀愛態度令受我感到吃驚。米切爾給了瑞德博大的胸懷,他寬容別人的錯誤,始終尊重別人的權利。在他心裡,男女是完全平等的。我不知道還有什麼樣的男性比這個形象更加完美了。 Seetheovermovie《gongwiththewind》,.,themagicpowerisendless,humorandwit,thestrengthisbrave,heisrich,respectingagainfemale,tolovefaithful.'t,-controldint,andhavetodothestandardownly.Heislimitlessoceaninelephant,thickforestinelephant,andcanmakefemaledependenton.,however,,.,hetolerateotherpeople'smistake,respectingotherpeople'srightalways.Inhisinthemind,menandwomenarecompleteequal.. 動畫喜劇海底總動員 Somewhere,underthesea,weak-finnedclownfishNemo(AlexanderGould)liveswithhisfretfulfather,Marlin(AlbertBrooks).Smotheredbypop'sparanoia,heventuresawayfromthereef,buthisdad'. TakentoatankinaSydneydentists,NemomeetsGill(WillemDafoe)andco-.Meanwhile,(EllenDeGeneres),andsetsouttosavehisson... ptandstars.'sswornoffkilling(Remember,fisharefriends,notfood!),,whoseshort- 喜劇動物片101真狗 mypersonalfavorite"101D"mediumisDisney's"101Dalmatians:theSeries".(DodieSmithbook,1961and1996movies).Butstilldoesitsownthings,too. OurmainpupsincludebraveLucky,,lovableRolly,thegourmandofthepups,andsweetlittleCadpig,whoisthetrueruntofthelitter.AlsothereisSpotthechicken,wholongstobeadog..TheyareusuallyfoilingCruella'sschemesfortheirland,oroutwittingLt.Pug(I'llgettohimlater),orsneakingintoGrutely,or...justhavingfun,makingaverylikableshow.

閱讀全文

與getout電影關於什麼意思是什麼相關的資料

熱點內容
致青春原來你在這里電影免費觀看 瀏覽:354
電影什麼什麼腿 瀏覽:62
ipad電腦怎麼導入電影 瀏覽:937
哈爾濱萬達電影觀影券怎麼用 瀏覽:621
張愛玲作品拍成的電影有哪些 瀏覽:599
電影新娘2017好不好看 瀏覽:883
頭頂割開罐硫酸是什麼電影 瀏覽:88
克里斯最好看的三部電影 瀏覽:695
如何評價西班牙電影 瀏覽:604
利用3d怎麼製作電影效果 瀏覽:589
印度哪部電影好看 瀏覽:427
農家書屋電影主要講了什麼 瀏覽:223
海大神張予曦電影免費觀看 瀏覽:386
電影火車什麼意思 瀏覽:160
2001年最好看的動漫電影 瀏覽:332
有沒有好看的韓國電影愛情電影 瀏覽:173
有什麼好看的韓國恐怖犯罪電影推薦 瀏覽:120
優酷電影免費下載 瀏覽:838
攝像機頭的男孩是什麼電影 瀏覽:153
免費做人愛電影女教師 瀏覽:454