⑴ happy arabia什麼意思 我知道是一首歌 我想知道她的意思
歌曲:Happy Arabia
漢語名稱:海上綠洲
發行時間:1988年4月
專輯:《The Silk Road of the Sea》(海上絲路精選)是 S.E.N.S(神思者)
多日的海上航行,於茫茫海霧中,
看到一片生機盎然的美景。
在海上真有綠洲一樣的島嶼,
但是我覺得這首曲子更多的是描繪海市蜃樓般的美景。
那是遠航中仙境一樣的地方,
可以嚮往,可以像看聖地一樣地遙望。
它是那樣地美侖美奐,那樣地飄渺,
又是那樣地可望而不可及,
但也是為海航帶來了美麗和希望。
回首再看一眼吧,短暫的遇見,
轉眼就是漸行漸遠。
這是我認為最優秀的曲子,來說這首曲子。
古典,空靈,委婉,悠揚,等等等等,
我覺得這些字眼都不足以形容這首曲子。
無比東方的曲子,
任何字眼詞彙來涵蓋都是那麼地蒼白無力。
⑵ 精靈旅社最後的歌曲叫什麼
精靈旅社的片尾曲叫 cause you are my zin
cause you are my zin
I thought I found a love but she was just a fling.
我以為是真愛,結果只是曖昧
And then I'm a girl,
然後我遇到了一個女孩
and felt a different thing.
感覺大有不同
It's like your hit in the ring like you're pulled by a string.
就像正中紅心,魂牽夢縈
Can't breathe like you're choking on a chicken wing.
小鹿亂撞,無法呼吸
It was a thing called a zing.
不經意來到的愛
And I wanted to sing,
讓我想放聲歌唱
and listen to the ballads of a man named Sting.
聽那個人的歌聲叫做斯汀
Baby, looks in your eye.
寶貝,望向你的眼眸
And it's suddenly spring like when Nala kissed Simba in the lion king.
好似春日降臨,就如獅子王里的娜娜看見辛巴
Zinging in the air and I don't have a care.
空氣中擦出火花,我卻無法覺察
I'm winging from the zing that we share.
我在其中翱翔盪漾
Zinging in the rain.
在雨中擦出火花
Now I'm feeling no pain.
痛楚都消逝不見
It's real, time for celebrating cause you're my zing.
此刻就應歡慶,因為你是我的命中註定
Drag, ready to throw down?
你准備好了嗎?
No,
沒有
no I just came closer to hear you better.
我走近點,好聽得更清楚
Oh, come on!
得了吧
Just give it a try.
試試吧
Alright.
好吧
Maybe just a little bit.
就一點兒
So listen all you zingers from here to beijing.
從這里到北京是命中註定,我們在聆聽
You better grab a box of strings and get ready
相愛就要相守
to cling cause if love was money, you'd better be yelling "cha - ching",
如果愛就是金錢,你就會唱起數錢聲
cause next to zing, cupid's arrow's a little bee sting,
有了命中註定,丘比特之箭也不過蜜蜂一刺
it was a zing and a zang and a ziygididy and there was one only one
是我的命中註定
lady in the zing for me cause when you zing (when you zing)!
只有一位美女
You better know one little thing: the only thing
你需要知道一件小事:只有一件事
you're gonnna sling is a wedding ring!
你要知道,最好的珠寶,是那婚戒
Zinging in the air.
空氣中擦出火花
Now I don't have a care.
我卻無法覺察
I'm winging from the zing that we share.
我在其中翱翔盪漾
Zinging in the rain.
在雨中擦出火花
Now I'm feeling no pain.
痛楚都消逝不見
It's a real time celebrating for cause you're my zing.
此刻就應歡慶,因為你是我的命中註定
To the zing y'all, y'all.ba-da-bing
只為真愛,大夥兒,大夥兒,吧嗒檳
Gonnna knock you out right outta that ring y'all.
把你從戒指環中踢飛
Better ring y'all, happening y'all.
戒指,大夥兒,要買戒指,大夥兒
Pay attention to the undead king, y'all!
注意沒死的國王,大夥兒
Oh!
哦! ......
cause you are my zin是《精靈旅社》片尾曲。
《精靈旅社》由格恩迪·塔塔科夫斯基指導,丹·哈格曼擔任編劇,亞當·桑德勒、賽琳娜·戈麥斯、史蒂夫·布西密和凱文·詹姆斯等共同獻聲配音。
影片講述吸血鬼之王德古拉伯爵為了保護心愛的女兒遠離人類,建造一家五星級的怪物酒店,正當他滿心歡喜地為寶貝女兒籌備118歲生日晚宴時,一位人類客人喬納森誤打誤撞闖入酒店。德古拉想盡各種手段將他趕出吸血鬼的地盤,而喬納森卻與德古拉的女兒一見鍾情。
⑶ 電影精靈變中這首音樂叫什麼
你聽聽看看是不是這首歌曲
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mF2L4D7FlnE
⑷ 電影精靈旅社1中兩次開派對中的歌曲是什麼
Where did the time go girl
cause you're my zing
⑸ song of the sea電影里,有一段海豹女和小精靈唱的很歡快的歌 堵了曼什麼什麼的
歌曲:lama 翻譯過來意思好像是海澡
⑹ 在電影 精靈變中有段悲傷的歌曲 叫什麼
的法規的法規的法規的法規的法規
⑺ 有誰知道神曲奏界裡面第12集里那個精靈唱的歌曲名字是什麼
神曲奏界插曲
L'aura
~
精霊の唄mp3格式
貌似是完全版
http://nicosound.anyap.info/sound/sm6318615
點パソコンへ転送
下載