① 请问这是哪个电影的台词
我爱比尔 (So much spice, so much pain.)
② 求一些英语电影里的经典台词
电影中,角色演绎的是电影里的人生,但台词,却说出了我们每个人的故事。
所以有人说“台词,是电影的精华!透过它,我们才能领悟电影的真谛。”
台词,还是文化背景的缩影,它有那种“一句话,就能说透一个时代”的力量。
台词,是对生活的洞察、对生命的诠释,也是给我们希望的强心剂。
所以今天鲸宝为大家带来了一些出自经典电影的经典台词,也许它们能在你迷茫或困顿的时候,给你带去希望。
兄弟连
Band of Brothers
▌You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.
在有限的钢琴上,我自得其乐,我过惯那样的日子。
▌But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.
这艘船每次只载客两千,既载人,又载梦想。
③ 这是哪个电影里的台词
星球大战
生离死别之际,莉亚公主忍不住说出“我爱你”。韩素罗却只是扯了一下嘴唇,说:“我知道”。据说在乔治.卢卡斯原来的剧本中,是俗套的“我也爱你”,但是被哈里森.福特临场该成了“我知道”,顿时成为不朽。
④ 电影大鱼 经典台词(中英对照)
1、Kept in a small bowl, the goldfish will remain small. With more space, the fish will grow double, triple or quadruple its size.
金鱼呆在小鱼缸里永远不会变大。若有更多空间,它们将会数倍化成长。
2、Sometimes the only way to catch an uncatchable woman is to offer her a wedding ring.
要套住一个无法捉摸的女人,最好的办法就是帮她套上一只婚戒。
3、The biggest fish in the river gets that way by never being caught.
里最大的鱼永远不会被人捉到。
4、There comes a point when a reasonable man will swallow his pride and admit that he's made a terrible mistake.Truth is , I was never a reasonable man.
懂道理的人,终会有按下自尊、坦承他犯下严重错误的时刻。事实是,我一直都是不讲道理的人。
5、The more difficult something is, the more rewarding it is in the end.
事情愈艰难,最后愈能得到丰厚的果实。
6、They said when you meet the love of your life,time stops.And that's true.What they don't tell you is that once time starts again, it moves extra fast to catch up.
人们说当你遇上你的挚爱时,时间会暂停。真的是这样。但人们没有告诉你,当时针再度恢复转动,它会无比飞快,让人无法赶上。
7、Most things you consider evil or wicked are simply lonely and lacking in social niceties.
你认为最邪恶、最坏的东西,大多只是孤独、缺乏融洽的个性。
8、A man tells stories so many times that he becomes the stories. They live on after him, and in that way, he becomes immortal.
一个人不停述说着自己的故事,让他自己也成了故事本身。故事在他死后继续流传,那样,他也变得永垂不朽了。
(4)wateabout是哪个电影台词扩展阅读
《大鱼》是一部2003年出品的美国奇幻片,故事改编自丹尼尔·华勒斯(Daniel Wallace)于1998年出版的《大鱼老爸》(Big Fish)改编而成。由蒂姆·伯顿执导,由伊万·麦克格雷格、阿尔伯特·芬尼和杰西卡·兰格等联袂出演。
正面评价
蒂姆·伯顿作为风格鲜明的导演,其作品都带有独特标签。比如喜爱表现节日景象,常关注被误解遗弃的人物,片中常出现小丑,喜好黑色幽默,有点故弄玄虚的神异风格或超自然现象,视觉元素独特古怪,且喜在多部影片中运用相似技法,这些特点也出现在《大鱼》中。
导演和编剧为了视觉化文学概念,将老爱德华年轻时冒险故事与记者儿子寻找父亲生活真实的努力两条故事线以闪回方式交织在一起,这些离奇故事似乎与讲述者和他的家庭是孤立存在的,眩目故事与枯燥现实穿插往来,一幅“魔幻现实主义”的图景,以超现实的方式触摸真实世界。
影片不仅是让人眼花缭乱的幻想曲,更是抒情的家庭剧。与蒂姆·伯顿之前作品相比更情绪化,是视觉风格化的戏剧性故事,注重角色创造个人历史的愿望。
这是关于爱的故事,包括彼此忠诚的爱情和最终弥平沟壑的亲情。影片同时也充满奇幻色彩,但并没有用很多电脑特技,多数超现实场景通过割裂银幕、缩小道具和运用灯光、角度、景深完成,并有经典的“抠像(Blue Screen)”技术。
负面评价
影片纵有夸张风格,仍掩不住疲弱。编剧问题在于压缩一本极具细节性的书为电影,仅存情节框架,细节则是从中随意截取的场景而非完整的故事,缺乏悬念和连贯性。
儿子形象肤浅,缺乏可信度和行为动机,使得父子矛盾显得牵强,结尾儿子态度转变也显突然。导演过分重风格轻故事和人物,对南方修饰性叙述的喜好“过犹不及”,过于迷恋自己创造的影像世界,虚张声势和宏大结尾使得影片陷入模式化僵局。
⑤ 这是哪个电影的台词
<Forest Gump>阿甘正传.里面描写丹上尉的话.
⑥ 求一个经典英语电影片段的对话
值得背的电影台词
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birdsare not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch.That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing everdies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(也可理解为傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢?
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating aroundaccidentally——like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
三《The Lion King狮子王》
1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking fortrouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5.It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6.You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn fromit.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for,worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远。
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always getpaid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, Ilove you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer foryou than I've waited for any woman.
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never behungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了!
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world inwhich there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out forsomething that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all,tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家。我要想办法让他回来。不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I wasscreaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了。(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, ifyou would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以。把你的心交给我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫。
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you'rein the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, orwho I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know whathand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be nomore death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be anymore pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see youthrough this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚。
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your ordertakes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中注定。
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱。
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over theage of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士。
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attractedto their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just twoneuroses knowing they are a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引。因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双。
10.Everybody panics before they get married.
每个人婚前都会紧张的。
11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命运也许会成为厄运。
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'mmore in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量。
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to besomeone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象。
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。
七《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessfulman, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚,结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的联系。
9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats causechildren.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧。
12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡。那么为什么我还要去实践?
14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作很有意思。尤其是看着别人工作!
15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。
⑦ it is water about
第一个is不就是整句话的谓语么?
整句话就是说 它的强度大约是在地球上的五分之二
后面it is on earth为了表示那个东西在地球上这一状态,所有要写全.
⑧ 这是哪个电影的台词
岁月神偷?
和你说的挺像,但台词有区别。
⑨ 这是哪个电影里的台词
超级英雄
Superhero Movie
2008
反派做基因改造时候的台词。
⑩ 英语电影里的经典台词,要标明是出自于哪部电影,中英对照。
1一《Shawshank Redemption 肖申克的救赎》
.You know some birds
are not meant to be caged , their
feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something
inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's
yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing
and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box
of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid
does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen
every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like
peas豌豆 and
carrots 胡萝卜.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any
thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6. You just stay away
from me please.
求你离开我。
7. If you are ever in
trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8. It made me look like
a ckn.鸭,鸭肉 v.忽地低下头(或弯腰),躲避
in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9. Death is just a part
of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10. I was messedn.脏乱状态;困境 vt.弄糟,弄脏,搞乱
up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11. I don't know if we
each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on
a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡
三《The Lion King狮子王》
1. Everything you see
exists together in a delicate 易碎的;微妙的;娇弱的;精美的balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face
of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when
I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the
world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It's like you are
back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change
the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can
hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom.
If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I
believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I'll make it
up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Land is the only
thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for.
Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be
more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever
comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
4.I think it's hard
winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no
gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give
anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of
you and me and the whole silly a.傻的,糊涂的
world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than
I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for
any woman.
此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。
9.If I have to lie,
steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
10.Now I find myself
in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place
for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
11.You're throwing
away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never
make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
12.Home. I'll go home.
And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was
everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.We're the
luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I
couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me.
Open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of
university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)
5.Remember, they love
money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game
of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in
the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet,
where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a
gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to
get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day
count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our
choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching
sentence)
12.Will you give us a
chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall
wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death.
Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain,
for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will
save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
2.You make millions of
decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it
changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a
hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you
can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
5.People who truly
loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
6.You know it's easier
to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
7.You are the most
attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士.
8.Why would you
want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you're
attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their
subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses
knowing they're a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
10.Everybody panics
before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.
11.Your destiny can be
your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
12.The reason I
know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch
with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be
someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone
settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
14.What if something
had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done
without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1. Money is not
everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2. One should love
animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower
with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the
neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5. Behind every
successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are
two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6. Every man
should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.<br/>再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never
marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8. Success is a
relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 (联系)
9. Love is photogenic.
It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10. Children in
backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11. Your future
depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧
12. There should
be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13. Hard work never
killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。
14. Work
fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。
15. God made
relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地