Ⅰ 英语翻译:这部电影太悲伤了,是我们都哭了
The movie was __so sad____that_____it___made us all cry_______.
Ⅱ 这部电影是如此的伤感,以至于它让我想哭 英语翻译 用 so that
The movie is so sentimental that it makes me feel crying
Ⅲ 当我看一部悲伤的电影时我哭了 英文
I saw a movie last night which is a sad movie,I have cried for hours that's why my eyes get swollen.
这个句子对的,只是,没必要把句子变这么复杂的.
I saw a movie last night,it was a sad movie.I cried for hours,which is why my eyes get swollen.
have done是强调完成了,
I had cried for hours before going to bed,which is why .
通常后面还有问题的.
I saw a movie last night which is a sad one.I cried for hours and that's why my eyes get swollen.
I have seen a movie which is a sad one.I wwas crying while watching it.That's why my eyes get swollen.
直接用过去时即可,没必要用现在完成时.
I saw a movie last night,which was a tragedy.I cried ring the watching time,Thats why my eyes get swollen now.
你看电影是过去式了,哭了很久也是last night 的事,而have done 是做过的事对现在的影响即眼睛肿了,哭的动作不能用have cried
I have done是强调你完成了某件事情.
I did是强调动作.
你可以直接说I watched a sad movie last night 不需要用which is.watch a movie not see a movie.
还有你应该说I cried when I was watching the movie.
I did 就是发生在过去的一件事对现在没有影响比如I did my homework last night.
I have done是过去发生的一件事对现在有影响比如I have done with my homework from yesterday so I got an "A" for today's grade.所谓对现在有影响就是在句子后面加上现在发生的事.
Ⅳ 用英文这个电影十分感动以至于我都哭了 造句
The movie moved me nearly to tears.
Ⅳ “影片中有一段很感人,我哭了”用英语怎么翻译
I cried because of the extremely moving episode in the film.
Ⅵ 看完那部电影,我情不自禁地哭了,用英语翻译
I couldn't help crying after watching that film.
Ⅶ 看了这部电影之后 我非常伤心 英语
The leading actor and the leading lady fell in love with each other deeply,but they can't share the rest of their lives together,which moved me so much.
Finally he departed from her and would never show up.
Ⅷ 那部伤感的影片使我哭了英语
this sad movie makes me cry
Ⅸ 我哭了英语怎么说
我哭了英语:I cried
Ⅹ 不但如此,这部电影是如此的感人以至于它不仅使我哭了而且使我想到了我的高中 用英语怎么说
whats more,the film touched me too deeply to make me cry and remind me of the high-school years