⑴ 下午三点钟孩子们正在卧室睡觉英文翻译 你们在干什么我们在看电视英
At three o'clock in the afternoon, the children are sleeping in the bedroom. 下午三点钟孩子们正在卧室睡觉 What are you doing? 你们在干什么？ We are watching TV 我们在看电视
⑵ 我想晚上看电影 英文翻译
I want to go to a movie tonight.
⑶ 看电影用英文怎么说地道啊，是see a movie还是watch a movie啊
see a movie 和 watch a movie 的不同是两者观看影片的场所或所用的装置并不相同。see a movie 是指在电影院看电影，而 watch a movie 则是在电视、电脑等设备上看电影。
1、Do something active : run, exercise, go see a movie, go shopping, etc.
2、Do you prefer to watch a movie home or in movie theater?
3、They are going to see a movie this evening.
4、Chill out, watch a movie, you know ?
放松一下, 看一部电影什么的 吧？
5、Ronald wants stay up late to watch a movie tonight.
see a film together我英语很好哦以后有什么不会的
正确答案应当是：The children in the two began to see a movie.
I, I usually stay in the bedroom to sleep, watch movies, chat.
I can go to see the movie on children's day
英文问题求解.哄小孩睡觉英文怎么表示?tuck sb in / put sb asleep / put sb down 这些都地道吗?
(1)coaxing kids into sleeping
(2) To coax the children to sleep
英 [kəʊks] 美 [koks]
哄； 同轴； 哄骗； 哄诱 过去式：coaxed 过去分词：coaxed 现在分词：coaxing 第三人称单数：coaxes
动词(用好话)劝诱,哄 If you coax someone into doing something, you gently try to persuade them to do it.
After lunch, she watched, listened and coaxed Bobby into talking about himself..
The government coaxed them to give up their strike by promising them temporary residence permits.
2. 动词连哄带劝地得到 If you coax something such as information out of someone, you gently persuade them to give it to you.
The WPC talked yesterday of her role in trying to coax vital information from the young victim...
It took Louis until Easter to coax a grudging consent from the French King.
3. 动词小心地摆弄(机器或装置) If you coax a machine or device into doing something, you make it work by operating it very slowly and gently.
He would stride on stage then proceed to coax the sweetest possible sounds out of his violin... 他会大步走上舞台,然后轻轻地拉他的小提琴,奏出美妙动听的曲调.
He was delighted to coax the monoplane to 330 m.p.h.
ince, persuade, urge, convince, counsel, coax
1. If you can't coax her, bring her by force.
2. Dad never learned to coax sweet sounds from his violin.
3. Nina used to coax Antonia to tell her stories.
4. You may have to coax her with little gifts.
5. I had to coax the information out of him.
6. Let me happy accompany me laugh, I forget the sorrow coax behaved.
7. I think I can coax Father into increasing my pocket money.
8. I tried to again coax myself to sleep with reason.
9. How do we coax our memories out into the open?
10. Cement end caps and water proof coax opening on the bottom.
11. The same is true with systems that employ coax or triax cables.
12. Finally Tangen asked an elder brother to coax permission from Sengai.
13. Only the boy's father can coax him into grater effort.
14. Old newspapers transfiguration storage basket, Well in Well Lane coax!
15. He coax her into let him take her to the cinema.
16. This is the perfect transceiver for thin coax environments.
17. Will drive away the clouds of gloom and coax the Sun again.
18. The participation of central bank to some extent coax speculations.
19. He coax his elder sister into take him to the circus.
20. Even wedding photographs here barely coax a smile.
安静； 暂停； 使安静； 暂息 复数：lulls 过去式：lulled 过去分词：lulled 现在分词：lulling 第三人称单数：lulls
可数名词间歇期；平静期 A lull is a period of quiet or calm in a longer period of activity or excitement.
There was a lull in political violence after the election of the current president.
...a lull in the conversation. 谈话中的一时沉寂
2. VERB 动词哄骗；麻痹；使放松警惕
If you are lulled into feeling safe, someone or something causes you to feel safe at a time when you are not safe.
it is easy to be lulled into a false sense of security...
I had been lulled into thinking the publicity would be a trivial matter...
Lulled by almost uninterrupted economic growth, too many European firms assumed that this would last for ever. 近乎持续的经济增长使许多欧洲公司误以为会好景长在.
3. VERB 动词使安静；使昏昏欲睡 If someone or something lulls you, they cause you to feel calm or sleepy.
With the shutters half-closed and the calm airy height of the room to lull me, I soon fell into a doze... 半掩的百叶窗和宁静、通风的高大房间催我入睡,我很快便打起盹来.
The swish of the tyres lulled him into a light doze... 车轮呼呼地转着,他不一会儿便打起瞌睡来.
Before he knew it, the heat and hum of the forest had lulled him to sleep. 森林里的热气和嗡嗡的声音让他不知不觉便睡着了.
4. PHRASE 短语暴风雨前的宁静 If you describe a situation as the lull before the storm, you mean that although it is calm now, there is going to be trouble in the future.
. The drug put Simpson in a lull for thirty minutes. 药物使辛普森安静了30分钟.
2. Ground fighting flared up again after a two-week lull. 经过两个星期的平静之后,地面战又突然爆发了.
3. Hung-chien knew this was the lull before the storm. 鸿渐知道这是暴风雨前的静寂.
4. It was the lull before the storm. 这是暴风雨前的寂静.
5. For a space there was a lull in the AchehJohore struggle. 亚齐和柔佛的争斗停息了一段时期.
When I come back next week, I'll invite you to the movies