㈠ 帮我找十句英文电影台词
<一>《阿甘正传》:
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
<二>《狮子王》The Lion King:
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
<三>《飘》Gone with The Wind :
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西)
2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一样就好了)
3.Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远)
<四>《泰坦尼克号》Titanic:
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.We’re the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn’t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you’re heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.
<五>《西雅图夜未眠》Sleepless in Seattle :
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
<六>《爱情故事》Love Story:
1.It seems like whenever anything good in my life happens, I’m just afraid that I’m going to lose it.
当生命中美好的东西到来时,我却觉得会失去它
2.People say I love you all the time, it doesn’t mean anything.
人们总把“我爱你”挂在嘴边,可那往往言不由衷
3.He’s stuck, he’s in between worlds.
他进退不能,夹在阴阳之间
<七>《加菲猫》GARFIELD:
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard & Visa
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡
简爱
1.简:Your bride. 你的新娘。
罗切斯特先生:What bride?I have no bride. 我的新娘?我没有新娘。
简:But you will have. 但你就要有了。
罗切斯特先生:Yes,I will,I will. 是的,我会有的,会的。
2.简:Do you think I can stay to become nothing to you?
你以为我会留在这儿,让自己变得对你毫无意义?
Do you think because I'm poor,obscure ,plain .
I'm soulless and heartless?
你以为我穷,不好看,就没有感情吗?
I have as much soul as you and fully as much heart.
我和你一样有灵魂,有感情。
And if God gifted me wealth and beauty,
如果上帝赐予我财富和美貌,
I should have made it as hard for you to leave me,
我会让你难于离开我,
as it is now for me to leave you.
就象我难于离开你。
Now I've spoken my mind and let me go。
现在我吐露了心里话,让我走吧。
〈九〉《蝴蝶梦》Rebecca:
1.I knew where Rebecca's body was!
我知道吕蓓卡的尸体在哪儿。
Lying on that cabin floor,
就躺在那船舱的地板上,
on the bottom of the sea.
沉在海底。
How did you know,Maxim?
你怎麽知道的,迈克西姆?
Because I put it there!
因为,是我把它放在那里的。
2.Would you look into my eyes
现在你还能看着我的眼睛
and tell me that you love me now?
说你爱我吗?
You see,I was right.
你看,我说对了吧,
It's too late.
太晚了。
No,it's not too late!
不,还不算晚!
You're not to say that!
不要这样说!
I love you
我爱你,
more than anything in the world...
胜过这世上的一切。
Please,Maxim,
迈克西姆
kiss me,please!
吻我吧,求求你1
No.It's no use.
不,没有用,
It's too late.
太晚了。
<十>《卡萨布兰卡》Casablanca:
“Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.”
“世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的。”
Ilsa:For old time's sake.
看在旧日的情分上。
Sam:I don't know what you mean,Miss Ilsa.
我不懂你的意思,伊尔莎小姐。
Ilsa:Play it,Sam.Play "As Time Goes By".
弹吧,山姆,弹那首《时光流转》。
Sam:Oh,I can't remember,Ms.Ilsa.
噢,我记不得了,伊尔莎小姐。
--I'm a little rusty on them.
我对它有点生疏了。
Ilsa:I'll hum it for you. 我哼给你听。
(她开始哼,山姆跟着弹起来)
Ilsa:Sing it,Sam.
唱呀,山姆。
(山姆开始唱)
Sam:You must remember this,
你必须记住,
--a kiss is just a kiss,
亲吻就是亲吻,
--a sigh is just a sigh.
叹息就是叹息。
--The fundamental things apply,
--as time goes by.
随着时光流逝,还是那一套。
--And when two lovers woo,
--they still say I love you,
情侣们相恋,照样说:我爱你。
--on that you can rely.
这点你尽管放心。
--No matter what the future brings,
不管有什麽新玩意在将来出现,
--as time goes by.
随着时光流逝。
Rick:Sam,I thought I told you never to play.
山姆,我不是已经告诉你永远不要再弹这支曲子。。。
㈡ 5部的好看英文电影、还要一些好的电影里的台词(要求有中文翻译)
《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.Ifigure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never knowwhat hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as itcomes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.Whenyou're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious isattracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of asfate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
14.Whatif something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。
《Gone with the wind乱世佳人》
(1)、After all,tomorrow is another day!
不管怎样,明天是新的一天!
(2)、We become the most familiar strangers.
我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。
(3)、Later,respectively,wander and suffer sorrow.
今后各自曲折,各自悲哀
(4)Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(Gone with The Wind) 土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
(5)、I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
(6)、Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
(7)、I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
(8)、Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
(9)、I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
(10)、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
(11)、I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。
(12)、If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
(13)、Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
(14)、You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
(15)、Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
(16)、A man can be destroyed but not defeated. 一个人可以被毁灭,却不能被打败。
《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡
㈢ 英文电影经典台词。
1.【哈利波特7】
可爱的老滑头!我记得我几年前为了人鱼权益的问题采访过他,老天保佑他吧,整个儿一个第糊涂,好像以为我们坐在温德米尔湖的湖底,不停地叫我鲑鱼。”
The lovely old prick!!!!! I remember I a few years ago in order to either the problem of rights and interests him, interview. God bless his right, a confused, the diggers like thought we sat in windermere, kept the lake lake called I salmon. "
2.【爱丽丝漫游仙境】
乌鸦为什么像写字台?
The crow why like desk?
3.【仙境之桥】
对不起,我必不将任何孩子
我的学校看上去就像一些无业游民
Sorry, but I will not send any child of
mine to school looking like some hobo
4.【小鹿斑比】
就像天上的唱诗班的声音
like the voice of a heavenly choir
5.【寻龙夺宝】
盗墓集团的魔爪,就在他们身后。
The spectre of group, robs a tomb behind them.
先给你一句吧、很多都收集不到
㈣ 求一些英语电影里的经典台词
电影中,角色演绎的是电影里的人生,但台词,却说出了我们每个人的故事。
所以有人说“台词,是电影的精华!透过它,我们才能领悟电影的真谛。”
台词,还是文化背景的缩影,它有那种“一句话,就能说透一个时代”的力量。
台词,是对生活的洞察、对生命的诠释,也是给我们希望的强心剂。
所以今天鲸宝为大家带来了一些出自经典电影的经典台词,也许它们能在你迷茫或困顿的时候,给你带去希望。
兄弟连
Band of Brothers
▌You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.
在有限的钢琴上,我自得其乐,我过惯那样的日子。
▌But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.
这艘船每次只载客两千,既载人,又载梦想。
㈤ 求一些经典英文电影的经典台词,要带翻译的!
-- 英语电影经典对白
1.《乱世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine
3.《我不是天使》
It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.
4.《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable
5.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
6.《泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you
will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless...
promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
7.《终结者》
"I\'ll be back!"
8.《阿甘正传》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know
what you\'re gonna get."
Mother: It\'s my time. It\'s just my time. Oh, now, don\'t you be afraid
sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we\'re all destined to do. I
didn\'t know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does
9.《罗马假日》
I have to leave you now. I\'m going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in
car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive
away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn\'t always what one likes, istn\'t it?
10.《绿野仙踪》
"There\'s no place like home."
1 。 “乱世佳人”
明天是另一天。
2 。 “卡萨布兰卡”
对所有杜松子酒联接在所有的世界,她的所有镇走入我的
3 。 “我不是天使”
这不是人在您的生活中那罪状,这是在您的人的生活。
4 。 “地狱的天使”如果我改变了到更加舒适的事请问您被冲击
5 。 “ 007系列”
“债券。詹姆士邦德。 ”
6 。 “泰坦尼克号”
杰克: “您必须做这荣誉...许诺我的我您将生存...那您
将从未放弃... ,不管发生... ,无论绝望...
希望我现在,和从未放弃那个诺言。
7 。 “终结者”
“我\将回来! ”
8 。 “阿甘正传”妈妈总是说的: “生活是象一箱巧克力,福里斯特。很难说
什么您\ '关于去得到。 “
妈妈:它\的我的时间。它\的我的时间。噢,现在,您害怕的穿上\ '吨
心上人。死亡是生活,某事的部分我们\ '关于所有注定做。我
没有\ '吨知道它。但是我被注定是您的妈妈。我竭尽全力我可能的。
珍妮:您是否是愚笨或某事?
福雷斯特:愚笨是的妈妈说愚笨
9 。 “罗马假日”
本人必须现在留下您。去那个角落的我\ '米那里和轮。您停留
汽车和驾驶。诺言不观看我在角落之外去。驱动当我留下您,离开和留下我。
嗯,生活总是不在\ '吨什么一个喜欢, istn \ '吨它?
10 。 “绿野仙踪”
“那里\的没有地方喜欢在家。 ”
㈥ 高分 求 电影 英文的 经典台词
《危情三日》
No prison in the world is airtight. Each one has a“key”. Youjust have to find it.
世上没有无懈可击的监狱。每座监狱都有一把“钥匙”,你得找到它。
Escaping is easy, the hardest part is staying free.
越狱很容易,出来后如何保持自由才是最难的。
I don't care what you say or how you say it. Idon'tbelieve you did it. And I never will. I know who you are andIpromise you this will not be your life.
我不管你现在说什么或怎么说。我不相信是你做的,永远都不相信。我知道你的为人,我答应你,不会让你在这里生活。
《肖申克的救赎》
1、I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
生命可以归结为一种简单的选择:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死。
2、These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized.
监狱里的高墙实在是很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。 这就是体制化。
3、Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself. A great man can save another.
译文:懦怯囚禁人的灵魂,希望可以感受自由。强者自救,圣者渡人。
4、I have no idea to this day what those two Italian ladies were singing about. Truth is, I don’t want to know. Some things are better left unsaid.I’d like to think they were singing about somethings so beautiful,it can" t expressed in words,and it makes your heart ache because of it.I tell you, th ose voices soared higher and farther than anybody in a great place dares to dr eam. It was as if some beautiful bird had flapped into our drab little cage an d made these walls dissolve away, and for the briefest of moments, every last man is Shawshank felt free.
到今天我还不知道那两个意大利娘们在唱些什么,其实,我也不想知道。有 些东西还是留着不说为妙。我像她们该是在唱一些非常美妙动人的故事,美妙得难以用言 语来表达,美妙的让你心痛。告诉你吧,这些声音直插云霄,飞得比任何一个人敢想的梦 还要遥远。就像一些美丽的鸟儿扑扇着翅膀来到我们褐色牢笼,让那些墙壁消失得无影无踪。就在那一刹那,鲨堡监狱的每一个人都感到了自由。
5、(On playing opera records in the prison)
Andy Dufresne: Here’s where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don"t foget. Foget that there are palce in the world that aren’t made out of stone That there’s a---there’s a---there’s something inside that’s yours, that they can’t touch.
(在监狱里放歌剧唱片)
安迪.杜德兰:这就是意义所在。你需要它,就好像自己不要忘记。忘记世上还有不是用石 头围起来的地方。忘记自己的内心还有你自己的东西,他们碰不到的东西。
6、Andy Dufresne: That’s the beauty of music. They can’t take that away from you.
安迪.杜德兰:这就是音乐的美丽。他们无法把这种美丽从你那里夺去。
7、Red narrating: You could argue he’d done it to curry favor with the guards. Or, mabye make a few friends among us cons. Me, I think he did it just to feel normanl again, if only for a short while.
你会说他做这些是为了讨好看守。或者也许是为了同我们搞好关系。而我则认为他只是为了再度体验一下正常人的感觉,哪怕只是为了短短的片刻。
8、I have to remind myself that some birds don’t mean to be caged . Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up. DOES rejoice. Still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they’re gone. I guess I just miss my friend.
我得经常同自己说,有些鸟儿是关不住的。他们的羽毛太鲜亮了。当它们飞走的时候,你心底里知道把他们关起来是一种罪恶,你会因此而振奋。不过,他们一走,你住的地方也就更加灰暗空虚。我觉得我真是怀念我的朋友。
《忠犬八公》
生与死的距离,对于一条狗来说,它无法参透,它只相信,他的主人会回来。 它的生命如一注流水,一点一点在车站的青石台上年复一年地流逝。作为一只狗,它有它的原则,不离不弃,不论生老病死。它卧在那里,十年,透彻成一种风景。死生契阔,与子成说。
他们教会了我忠诚的意义,那就是:不该忘记所有你爱过的人,八公永远是我心中的英雄。
你不必再等了,他不会回来了。
狗的忠诚和信任能坚持到它闭眼的那一刻,人呢。。。。。。。
他们教会了我忠诚的含义,以及我们永远不该遗忘我们爱的人。
忠诚的意义在于我们不应该忘记爱过的每一个人
感动于新叶变落叶,多少个转换轮回中,唯不变的是矗立等待的身影。用这无言的守候来见证自己最诚挚,最纯洁的爱,也深深打动着身旁的人们……
音乐是无法捕捉的,生命和人心是无法捕捉,创造瞬间是短暂无常的。
《红狗》
SYDNEY -- It’s taken eight months but there’s a bona fide local breakout hit now at the Australian box office, with family film Red Dog growing its takings in its second weekend of release here and becoming the top-grossing Australian film of the year to date here along the way.
Red Dog took AUS$1.867 million ($1.96 million) in the four days to August 14 weekend across 245 screens, up 5% on its opening weekend, which was also the best for an Australian film this year. Its total take to date is AUS$4.75 million.
“This fantastic result is incredible when you consider Red Dog enjoyed the best opening weekend for an Australian film this year," Joel Pearlman, managing director of distributor Roadshow Films said.
"It’s outstanding to watch our little hand-crafted movie become Australia’s best friend at the cinema. Like The Castle, Crocodile Dundee and Babe, Red Dog seems to have captured the Aussie spirit and is proof that spirit can trump big budgets and special effects at the box office," procer Nelson Woss added.
Kriv Stenders’ film, based on the novel by Louis de Bernieres, about a charismatic canine hitchhiker that united a remote mining town in Western Australian outback in the 1970s, stars Rachael Taylor (Charlie’s Angels), Keisha Castle Hughes, Josh Lucas and Koko as Red Dog. It had its world premiere in February in
完美的世界
如果你觉得这世界快乐,它就是天堂;如果你觉得这世界痛苦,那就是地狱。
他看似冷酷无情,却最看不得小小孩童遭受大人斥责痛打;
他看似桀骜不驯,却最富柔情侠骨,哄得那小小男孩以为他是父亲他是童话,又恨又爱又舍不
得;他看似亡命天涯,却偏偏潇洒来回一身轻,带着小小男孩如同在郊游,兜风玩耍描绘梦想;
他看似作恶多端,一生中却只杀过两个人,一个是伤害他母亲的那个人,另一个,是企图伤害男
孩的那个人。他因母亲而受难,从此走上流离不归路;他因回归而丧命,从此望断天涯路。哦,
我忘记说,他的童年就是那小小男孩,而那小小男孩又成了他的回归。
不过他与他之间,一个是逃犯,一个是人质。
不过人生就是一个洞,可能在最初可能在最后,总之最后依旧是宿命的原点。从一开始,便知道
了这结束,所以明明不现实却好希望这一路行进,永远不要有结束
地心历险记2
一、做其他的事情你可以都靠直觉,但是唯有对女人不行,对她们你一定不要相信你的直觉。
二、(不好意思,暂时想不起来了。。。想起来时我会立即添加上的)
三、最关键的是这招:波涛汹涌(胸肌抖动术)。
那段好像没有什么经典的啊。就是老爸问女儿:你喜欢他?女儿说没有(其实喜欢),然后女儿接着说他离开岛以后就要回美国上大学什么什么(意思就是说始终要分开,喜欢他又能怎么样),然后说想一直陪在爸爸身边,挣钱然后自己也上大学。他爸就说什么I promise u this gonna happen之类的吧。
其实我觉得更经典的是 Rock和他儿子在潜艇里,潜艇没电,Rock要出去玩命调戏电鳗,然后他们两的对话。具体也记不清,反正大概意思就是儿子:come back please,爸:说什么呢,我还要对你负责的,我肯定会回来,儿子:No,I need u to come back 我是真的需要你(之前儿子一直反感继父总是对他指手画脚,限制他自由,但经过这次冒险,儿子发现继父是真的爱他才会这样。)。爹:我爱你妈妈,我对你负责不是因为你是我老婆的儿子,而是你是我的家人,我都要对你们负责,我保证会回来!
《博物馆奇妙夜1》、
Taxi Driver: Hey, watch it.喂,小心点。-Larry: Oh, come on.哦,拜托。-Larry: Hey, Mike!嘿,Mike!-Mike: Hey, Larry. How you doing?嘿,Larry,你好吗?-Larry: Have you seen Nicky?你看到Nicky了吗?-Mike: I'm pretty sure he went with Erica. It was half day today.pretty: 相当地 我肯定他跟Erica走了,他今天只有半天课。Parent Career Day.career: 职业今天是父母职业主题日。-Larry: Hey.嘿。-Erica: Hey.,Come on in.嘿,快进来。You all right?你还好吧?-Larry: Yeah, yeah.是啊,是啊。Why didn't anybody tell me it was Career Day?为什么没有人告诉过我今天是父母职业主题日?-Erica: What do you mean? Nicky said he was gonna tell you.gonna: <俚>将要你说什么呢? Nicky说过他会告诉你的啊。-Larry: Oh, okay, I guess he forgot.哦,好吧,我猜他可能是忘了。-Don: There he is. How are you, Larry?他来了啊。你好吗,Larry?-Larry: Good. How are you doing, Don?不错。你呢,Don?-Don: Good.不错。Can you believe this weather?你们能相信这样的天气吗?Chilly, right? Chilly, chilly, Chilly Willy the penguin.chilly: 寒冷的 penguin: 企鹅真冷,是吧?真冷,真冷,我都变成企鹅了。Leave me alone. Hey, why don't I go tell the little corncob you're here.corncob: 玉米棒子 little corncob: 小家伙又来了。嘿,不如我去告诉那小子你在这里吧。-Erica: Great. Great, that's great. Yeah, thanks.太好了。太好了,这太好了。好的,谢谢。-Larry: Wow, your fiance really manages to squeeze a lot onto that belt.fiance: 未婚夫 manages: 管理,整理 squeeze: 压缩 belt: 腰带哇,你未婚夫真是个忙人,你看他腰上挂满东西。-Erica: Stop it.别说了。-Larry: What?What? No, it's like he's...什么?什么呀? 不,他看上去就像……...The Batman of stockbrokers.stockbroker: 股票经纪人……股票经纪人中的蝙蝠侠。-Erica: Bond trader.bond trader:证券交易员 bond: 证券 trader: 交易者是证券交易员。-Larry: Bond trader. Sorry.证券交易员。对不起。-Erica: Hey, how's it going with that virtual-reality driving range that you wanted to open?virtual-reality:虚拟现实 virtual: 模拟的 reality: 现实 range: 范围嘿,你打算开的那个模拟驾驶练习场怎样了?
安妮日记
54 一盘被操纵的棋局,棋子是不该有任何怨言的。
55 情欲是水,流过身体不会留下任何痕迹。
56 沉默的状态能让我感觉到呼吸的自由和自己原来就处于的本色位置。
57 水会让人越喝越冷,而酒会让人越喝越暖。
58 失意的时候更需要纵情.因为快乐可以有人分享.而痛苦却没有声音。
59 难受的时候,喝醉睡觉是最好的选择。
60 流泪,呕吐,都会让身体里隐藏的灵魂更快地空洞下来。
61 我们可以对生活抱任何期待吗?生活给我们的答案永远都是离奇。
62 失去了缘分的人,即使在同一个城市里也不太容易碰到。
63 你稍稍牺牲一下自己的感觉,却带给你身边的人巨大的安慰。
答案补充 64 你能考虑到别人的感受,你给别人自由,你自己才会自由.在你放弃的时候,你同时必须负担更多的东西,包括你对所放弃的不言后悔
66 一道一道疼痛的血痕,让人体验到快感.
67 手在黑暗中凝固成孤独的姿势.
68 生命像鸟一样迁徙.
69 表面上洒脱自由,其实内心软弱无力.
70 有时候不知道真相,不了解本质的人,是快乐的.而能够假装不知道真相,不了解本质的人,却是幸福的.
71 因你有的,别人没有。别人若一起初就没有,那么他就始终不会有。而你就永远都会在。
72 生命变成一场背负着汹涌情欲和罪恶感的漫无尽期的放逐
73 有时候身边很多熟悉的人,他们却只如空气般的存在.
㈦ 英文电影经典台词
20部经典英文电影对白
1.《乱世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
3.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
4.《阿甘正传》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.
5.《终结者》
"I'll be back!"
6.《英国病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
7.《空军一号》
“My family first”
8.《罗马假日》
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
9.《绿野仙踪》
"There's no place like home."
10.《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
11.《我不是天使》
It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.
12.《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
13.《鸭子汤》
I could dance with you’till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I’d rather dance with the cows’ till you came home.
14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don’t be stinchy,baby.
15.《美梦成真》
The end ,is only the beginning.
16.《 Phenomenon》
“ Will you love me for the rest of my life?”
“ No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.”
17.《日出之前》
If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something。
18.《四个婚礼一个葬礼》
--I thought you were gone.
--Without you,never
19.《教父》
Never let anyone know what you are thinking.
20.《美国派3》
Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you !
Michelle: Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you.
具体分析:
背景介绍《警界双雄》(Starsky&Hutch)是美国最新的警匪喜剧片,改编自20世纪70年代著名系列剧。故事发生在一个虚构的海滨城市“湾城”,主角是一对名叫斯塔奇(本·斯蒂勒饰)和哈金森(欧文·威尔逊饰)的警探搭档,他们性格迥异却同样嫉恶如仇。面对势力庞大的贩毒集团,两人闹了不少笑话,不过最终取得了胜利。
下面这段对话发生在影片开头,一具浮尸被冲到岸边,由此揭开了整个案子的序幕。
语言点:1、“nexttoimpossible”直译为“与不可能只差一点”,直白说就是“几乎是不可能的”。“nextto”相当于“impossible”,英语中类似用“nextto”组成的词组很多。如.(路上没什么车,我很快就回家了。)再如,.(我在古玩市场上很便宜地买了这个花瓶。)但要注意如果是“nexttonone”,就不是“几乎等于零”,而是说“不比任何人差,是最好的”。2、“ginger”的原意是姜。但“ginger”在英语中还有“有活力的、灵活的”之意。此外“ginger”还可做动词用。“gingerup”意为“使某物充满活力”。例如:Thepopmusicgingereptheparty.(流行音乐使得聚会充满活力。)
顺便讲点题外话。粤语中有“够姜”一词,通常用来形容某人“狠辣,不易对付”等。英国导演盖·里奇的黑帮片《Lock,StockandTwoSmokingBar-rels》,在香港即有“够姜四小强”的译法。这与英文中的“ginger”异曲同工,都是取姜本身的特性以做譬喻。3、“meatwagon”原意为“送肉食品的马车”。但在美国俚语中有“救护车”的意思。现在已经没法考证是哪个毫无同情心的家伙最早使用的这个词。《警界双雄》中的斯塔奇是个按规则办事、有时甚至显得比较固执的警探。编剧在这里让他使用“meatwagon”一词,为这个角色平添了几分生动。
Starsky:Nothing harder to solve than a floater. No prints, body usually bloated. It's next to impossible.
Hutchinson:All right, I say we push it out. Hope the current takes it to the next precinct.
Starsky:Hey, stop it.
Hutchinson:You gotta be very ginger.
Starsky:Hey!
Hutchinson:You point a gun at me? Okay. Fine, have it your way. Knock yourself out.
Starsky:All right, I'm just gonna call in the meat wagon.
http://..com/question/21113917