A. we can go to the cinema by subway是什麼意思
其實就是了解這個單詞「subway」和「cinema」的意思,整句話就知道什麼意思了。
subway,地下鐵道,地鐵交通的意思;cinema,是電影院的意思。那麼整句話的意思就是:我們可以坐地鐵去電影院。謝謝!
B. 我和我的朋友陳地鐵去了電影院的英文
My friend and I went to the cinema by subway.
我和我的朋友坐地鐵去了電影院
C. 在地鐵站里問,去電影院的出口是哪一個用英語如何說
Which is the exit to the near cinema when I get out of subway outlet?
當我走出地鐵站時,哪個是從地鐵站去往附近電影院的出口?
D. 我們乘地鐵還是汽車去電影院 英文
Will we go to the cinema by subway or by car?
我們乘地鐵還是汽車去電影院 ?
E. 乘地鐵去用英語怎麼說 破解
在句子中,主語後用take the subway片語表達;
在句末,用by metro/subway來表達;
一般表達為,i go to some place by metro或i take the subway to some place.
保證正確率,望採納
如有疑問,請追問
F. 「乘地鐵」用英語怎麼說
1.by subway 2.ride the subway 3.take a ride on subway
G. 我昨天乘地鐵去電影院英語單詞等於是
I took the subway to the cinema yesterday.
I reached the cinema by subway.
H. 從你家到電影院乘地鐵需要多長時間 用英語怎麼說
How long does it take from your home to the cinema by subway?
I. 乘地鐵的英語短語
現代人上班的主要交通工具是乘地鐵或乘公交。下面是我給大家整理的乘地鐵的英語短語,供大家參閱!
大量學生乘地鐵 Lots of students take the Mass Transit Railway
我們乘地鐵 We take the underground.
乘地鐵/渡船 by subway/ferry
乘地鐵上班 Go to work by subway ;
最好乘地鐵 Better take the subway
不願乘地鐵 Unwilling to Take the Subway
乘地鐵旅行 Subway travel
1. The underground is ideal for getting to work in Milan.
在米蘭,乘地鐵去上班非常便捷。
2. He prefers travelling on the Tube to riding in a limousine.
他更願意乘地鐵出行,不願坐豪華轎車。
3. I took the tube then the train and came straight here.
我先乘地鐵,然後坐火車直奔這里。
4. He travelled by tube.
他乘地鐵旅行。
5. He crossed London by underground.
他乘地鐵穿過倫敦。
6. You may get to the railway station by tube.
你可以乘地鐵到火車站.
7. Can you reach the park by metro?
你可以乘地鐵到達那個公園 嗎 ?
8. The Metro journey back to the centre of the town was hot and uncomfortable.
乘地鐵返回市中心又熱又不舒服。
9. He likes to transfer from the bus to the Blue Line at 103rd Street in Watts.
他喜歡在華茲區第103大街下公交車轉乘地鐵藍線。
10. You can take the subway and then transfer to a bus.
你可先乘地鐵然後轉乘公共汽車.
11. He bought some tokens for the subway.
他買了一些乘地鐵用的輔幣.
12. They travel to work by tube.
他們乘地鐵去上班.
13. She goes to work by tube.
她乘地鐵上班.
14. I used to go to work by underground when I was in London.
我在倫敦時,通常乘地鐵上班.
15. Oh, it's four - thirty. Let's take the subway back to the hotel.
喔, 都4點半了, 我們乘地鐵回去吧.
我經常乘地鐵去上班。
I go to work on the tube.
我們坐計程車去再乘地鐵回來好嗎?
Shall we take a cab there and come back by subway?
她妻子每天早晨乘地鐵去辦公室上班。
His wife travels to the office by tube every morning.
櫃台職員:我想您可以乘地鐵去那兒。
Clerk: You can go there by metro, I think.
我想也是這樣。乘地鐵怎麽樣?
I guess so. How about the subway?
Again, I don't have data to back this up, but just common sense suggests to me that the common case is if I'm on the subway platform I want to get on that train and maybe I want to get back and where are those two buttons, right?
此外,我沒有數據來備份這個,但是常識告訴我,常見的情況是,如果我站在地鐵站台上,我想乘上地鐵,可能我還想回來,那麼哪裡能找到這兩個按鈕,對不?
If you're riding on a subway, a crowded train, and you wish to speak to your neighbor,
如果你正在乘地鐵,車廂里很是擁擠,你想跟你的鄰座說說話,
Her goal was so simple, get on the train.
她的目的很簡單,乘上地鐵。
J. 我乘地鐵去電影院用英語怎麼說
用過去時態:I went to cinema bysubway。