Ⅰ 英語翻譯:這部電影太悲傷了,是我們都哭了
The movie was __so sad____that_____it___made us all cry_______.
Ⅱ 這部電影是如此的傷感,以至於它讓我想哭 英語翻譯 用 so that
The movie is so sentimental that it makes me feel crying
Ⅲ 當我看一部悲傷的電影時我哭了 英文
I saw a movie last night which is a sad movie,I have cried for hours that's why my eyes get swollen.
這個句子對的,只是,沒必要把句子變這么復雜的.
I saw a movie last night,it was a sad movie.I cried for hours,which is why my eyes get swollen.
have done是強調完成了,
I had cried for hours before going to bed,which is why .
通常後面還有問題的.
I saw a movie last night which is a sad one.I cried for hours and that's why my eyes get swollen.
I have seen a movie which is a sad one.I wwas crying while watching it.That's why my eyes get swollen.
直接用過去時即可,沒必要用現在完成時.
I saw a movie last night,which was a tragedy.I cried ring the watching time,Thats why my eyes get swollen now.
你看電影是過去式了,哭了很久也是last night 的事,而have done 是做過的事對現在的影響即眼睛腫了,哭的動作不能用have cried
I have done是強調你完成了某件事情.
I did是強調動作.
你可以直接說I watched a sad movie last night 不需要用which is.watch a movie not see a movie.
還有你應該說I cried when I was watching the movie.
I did 就是發生在過去的一件事對現在沒有影響比如I did my homework last night.
I have done是過去發生的一件事對現在有影響比如I have done with my homework from yesterday so I got an "A" for today's grade.所謂對現在有影響就是在句子後面加上現在發生的事.
Ⅳ 用英文這個電影十分感動以至於我都哭了 造句
The movie moved me nearly to tears.
Ⅳ 「影片中有一段很感人,我哭了」用英語怎麼翻譯
I cried because of the extremely moving episode in the film.
Ⅵ 看完那部電影,我情不自禁地哭了,用英語翻譯
I couldn't help crying after watching that film.
Ⅶ 看了這部電影之後 我非常傷心 英語
The leading actor and the leading lady fell in love with each other deeply,but they can't share the rest of their lives together,which moved me so much.
Finally he departed from her and would never show up.
Ⅷ 那部傷感的影片使我哭了英語
this sad movie makes me cry
Ⅸ 我哭了英語怎麼說
我哭了英語:I cried
Ⅹ 不但如此,這部電影是如此的感人以至於它不僅使我哭了而且使我想到了我的高中 用英語怎麼說
whats more,the film touched me too deeply to make me cry and remind me of the high-school years