1. 用英語簡單介紹經典電影
你要的信息可以到名為classicfilmpreview的網站下去尋找,英文版的
2. 經典電影的英文介紹
當幸福來敲門 ; 劇情介紹 克里斯·迦納(威爾·史密斯)是一個聰明的推銷員,他勤奮肯乾努力,卻總沒辦法讓家裡過上好日子。妻子琳達終究因為不能忍受養家糊口的壓力,離開了克里斯,只留下他和5歲的兒子克里斯托夫相依為命。事業失敗窮途潦倒,還成為了單親爸爸,克里斯的銀行帳戶里甚至只剩下了21塊錢,因為沒錢付房租,他和兒子不得不被攆出了公寓。
克里斯好不容易得到了在一家聲名顯赫的股票投資公司實習的機會,然而實習期間沒有薪水,90%的人都沒有最終成功。但克里斯明白,這是他最後的機會,是通往幸福生活的唯一路途。沒有收入、無處容身,克里斯唯一擁有的,就是懂事的兒子無條件的的信任和愛。
他們夜晚無家可歸,就睡在收容所、地鐵站、公共浴室,一切可以暫且棲身的空地;白天沒錢吃飯,就排隊領救濟,吃著勉強裹腹的食物。生活的窮困讓人沮喪無比,但為了兒子的未來,為了自己的信仰,克里斯咬緊牙關,始終堅信:只要今天夠努力,幸福明天就會來臨!皇天不負苦心人,克里斯最終成為一名成功的投資專家。
阿甘正傳 ;劇情介紹 阿甘是個智商只有75的低能兒。在學校里為了躲避別的孩子的欺侮,聽從一個朋友珍妮的話而開始「跑」。他跑著躲避別人的捉弄。在中學時,他為了躲避別人而跑進了一所學校的橄欖球場,就這樣跑進了大學。阿甘被破格錄取,並成了橄欖球巨星,受到了肯尼迪總統的接見。
在大學畢業後,阿甘又應征入伍去了越南。在那裡,他有了兩個朋友:熱衷捕蝦的布巴和令人敬畏的長官鄧·泰勒上尉。這時,珍妮已經墮落,過著放盪的生活。甘一直愛著珍妮,但珍妮卻不愛他。在戰爭結束後,甘作為英雄受到了約翰遜總統的接見。在一次和平集會上,甘又遇見了珍妮,兩人匆匆相遇又匆匆分手。在「說到就要做到」這一信條的指引下,甘最終闖出了一片屬於自己的天空。在他的生活中,他結識了許多美國的名人。他告發了水門事件的竊聽者,作為美國乒乓球隊的一員到了中國,為中美建交立下了功勞。貓王和約翰·列儂這兩位音樂巨星也是通過與他的交往而創作了許多風靡一時的歌曲。最後,甘通過捕蝦成了一名企業家。為了紀念死去的布巴,他成立了布巴·甘公司,並把公司的一半股份給了布巴的母親,自己去做一名園丁。甘經歷了世界風雲變幻的各個歷史時期,但無論何時,無論何處,無論和誰在一起,他都依然如故,純朴而善良。
在隱居生活中,他時常思念珍妮。而這時的珍妮早已誤入歧途, 陷於絕望之中。 終於有一天,珍妮回來了。她和甘共同生活了一段日子。在一天夜晚,珍妮投入了阿甘的懷抱,之後又在黎明悄然離去。醒來的甘木然坐在門前的長椅上,然後突然開始奔跑。他跑步橫越了美國,又一次成了名人。在奔跑了許久之後,甘停了下來,開始回自己的故鄉。在途中, 他收到了珍妮的信。 他又一次見到了珍妮,還有一個小男孩,那是他的兒子。這時的珍妮已經得了一種不治之症。甘和珍妮三人一同回到了家鄉,一起度過了一段幸福的時光。
珍妮過世了,他們的兒子也已到了上學的年齡。甘送兒子上了校車,坐在公共汽車站的長椅上,回憶起了他一生的遭遇。
辛德勒的名單 ;劇情介紹 1939年9月,德軍在兩周內攻佔了波蘭,納粹下令波蘭全境的猶太人必須集中到指定的城市進行登記,每天有一萬多名猶太人從鄉村來到克拉科夫。
在克拉科夫的猶太人推舉了24名猶太人組成委員會幫助被集中到該城的猶太人解決住宿膳食,分配勞役和排解紛爭等問題。
剛從家鄉來到克拉科夫的德國企業家奧斯卡·辛德勒身材高大、相貌英俊、舉止風流倜儻。他在酒店及各種社交場合慷慨地大量結交德國軍官和黨衛軍。
辛德勒也來到登記處,找一個曾在利勃茲一家搪瓷廠當過會計,名叫伊扎克·斯泰恩的猶太人。辛德勒有意買下那個經營不善的搪瓷廠以生產食用器皿,供應軍需,發戰爭財。他要斯泰恩當他的會計師和助手來管理工廠。可令斯泰恩疑惑的是:辛德勒做什麼呢……
還有 《美麗人生》《光榮之路》《這個殺手不太冷》《海上鋼琴師》《泰坦尼克號》《勇敢的心》這些全都是世界經典電影且全是英文版的!
3. 10句經典英語電影並翻譯
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
4. 英語經典電影台詞20句要翻譯
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
FROM:http://www.douban.com/group/topic/3070281/
5. 求一些英語電影里的經典台詞
電影中,角色演繹的是電影里的人生,但台詞,卻說出了我們每個人的故事。
所以有人說「台詞,是電影的精華!透過它,我們才能領悟電影的真諦。」
台詞,還是文化背景的縮影,它有那種「一句話,就能說透一個時代」的力量。
台詞,是對生活的洞察、對生命的詮釋,也是給我們希望的強心劑。
所以今天鯨寶為大家帶來了一些出自經典電影的經典台詞,也許它們能在你迷茫或困頓的時候,給你帶去希望。
兄弟連
Band of Brothers

▌You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.
在有限的鋼琴上,我自得其樂,我過慣那樣的日子。
▌But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.
這艘船每次只載客兩千,既載人,又載夢想。
6. 英文電影周英語作文
My Favorite Movie
我最喜歡的電影
Movie is my favorite that I always watch movies when I am free.Since I like English very much, so the English movie is my favorite, too.Among so many films I have watched, the one I like best is High School Musical.This film tells the stories about two high school juniors from rival cliques – Troy Bolton, captain of the basketball team, and Gabriella Montez, a beautiful and shy transfer student who is a hard working girl.Together, they try out for the lead parts in their high school musical.In this process, a series of stories happen, but in the end, the musical achieves great success and Troy and Gabriella fall in love with each other. It』s totally a happy ending.I like this movie because the high school life in that is so colorful and amazing, which I admire so much.Besides, everyone loves happy ending of love story.
7. 求一些經典英文電影的經典台詞,要帶翻譯的!
-- 英語電影經典對白
1.《亂世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine
3.《我不是天使》
It』s not the men in your life that counts,it』s the life in your men.
4.《地獄的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable
5.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
6.《泰坦尼克號》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you
will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless...
promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
7.《終結者》
"I\'ll be back!"
8.《阿甘正傳》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know
what you\'re gonna get."
Mother: It\'s my time. It\'s just my time. Oh, now, don\'t you be afraid
sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we\'re all destined to do. I
didn\'t know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does
9.《羅馬假日》
I have to leave you now. I\'m going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in
car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive
away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn\'t always what one likes, istn\'t it?
10.《綠野仙蹤》
"There\'s no place like home."
1 。 「亂世佳人」
明天是另一天。
2 。 「卡薩布蘭卡」
對所有杜松子酒聯接在所有的世界,她的所有鎮走入我的
3 。 「我不是天使」
這不是人在您的生活中那罪狀,這是在您的人的生活。
4 。 「地獄的天使」如果我改變了到更加舒適的事請問您被沖擊
5 。 「 007系列」
「債券。詹姆士邦德。 」
6 。 「泰坦尼克號」
傑克: 「您必須做這榮譽...許諾我的我您將生存...那您
將從未放棄... ,不管發生... ,無論絕望...
希望我現在,和從未放棄那個諾言。
7 。 「終結者」
「我\將回來! 」
8 。 「阿甘正傳」媽媽總是說的: 「生活是象一箱巧克力,福里斯特。很難說
什麼您\ '關於去得到。 「
媽媽:它\的我的時間。它\的我的時間。噢,現在,您害怕的穿上\ '噸
心上人。死亡是生活,某事的部分我們\ '關於所有註定做。我
沒有\ '噸知道它。但是我被註定是您的媽媽。我竭盡全力我可能的。
珍妮:您是否是愚笨或某事?
福雷斯特:愚笨是的媽媽說愚笨
9 。 「羅馬假日」
本人必須現在留下您。去那個角落的我\ '米那裡和輪。您停留
汽車和駕駛。諾言不觀看我在角落之外去。驅動當我留下您,離開和留下我。
嗯,生活總是不在\ '噸什麼一個喜歡, istn \ '噸它?
10 。 「綠野仙蹤」
「那裡\的沒有地方喜歡在家。 」
8. 英文原版電影經典台詞
電影中的台詞都或多或少地展現了導演和編劇對人生、愛情乃至社會的思考,很多經典台詞甚至有些激勵人心的力量。分享幾句正能量的台詞。
1.來自《楚門的世界》
-Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!
早上好!假如再也見不到你,就再祝你下午好,晚上好,晚安!
這句話真的非常有浪漫的色彩,一度被用來做個性簽名。
-The world may be full of cheating, however we never lack friends with a warm heart.
這個世界也許是假的,但並不缺少真心對待我們的人。
《楚門的世界》是一個被放大的我們的世界的寫照,楚門過著一個被安排好的,由謊言構建的一生,而我們的生活,讀書,結婚,工作,無不活在桎梏和安排之中,楚門在電影結束說出這句話,是對這個病態世界的和解。
-No scripts, no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.
這節目沒有劇本、沒有提示卡。未必是傑作,但如假包換。是一個人一生的真實記錄。
我們的生活何嘗不是如此?
-Some birds aren't meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright…
許多鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!
-You're going to the top Of this mountain, Broken legs and all.
你即使一拐一拐,也得爬上山頂。

9. 用英語說《我一周看一次電影》
I go to movies once a week.
10. 部電影值得一看,我上周看過了。英文怎麼說
答案:In;fact;saw